Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist

Postby Hicks » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:38 pm

Please give us a better tuner interface. The current one is really small and difficult to use with any degree of accuracy. I typically use my strobe tuner when I'm actually recording, but it would be nice not to have to haul it out/around all of the time.
Hicks

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:33 pm

Hicks wrote:Please give us a better tuner interface. The current one is really small and difficult to use with any degree of accuracy. I typically use my strobe tuner when I'm actually recording, but it would be nice not to have to haul it out/around all of the time.

You can enable UltraTuner which is very accurate and very large.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby machinated » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:50 am

A feature for AT6: Adjustable impedance curves for the poweramp modelling.

Ideally so when you change cabs, the effect on each poweramp is adjusted accordingly.

Bonus points for having a DIY poweramp where you can alter valves, bias, topology, negative feedback, depth, presence etc.

and more bonus points if you can use impedance curves with your own IR’s.
machinated

Postby ikmmtm » Mon May 29, 2023 1:58 am

ProTools feature set for controlling and assigning external pedals to the DAW in Live recording Environments
ikmmtm

Postby Gero88 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:26 am

Bring back the parallel pedalboard routing for front of amp as well as add it for the effects loop.

Also increase the number of pedals that can be used in any of the pedalboards.
Gero88

Postby iankinzel » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:23 am

3rd-party VST host that operates as a "pedal" or rack effect.

There's an occasional overdrive/fuzz/delay/modulation sound not available in AT5 that's so useful, so iconic, that I get so much mileage out of it. But if I want to use those effects with AT5, I have to run multiple instances of AT5: e.g. one instance might have the AT5 pedal boards & the amp head, running into the external effect, then the second instance of AT5 afterward might have the cab etc.

Needless to say, this is quite the drain on CPU. And it's not even really a solution, since some of the external effects I want to use would be better served in the effects loop of the amp - and I don't know of a way to simulate that with multiple instances of AT5.
iankinzel

Postby iankinzel » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:52 am

Also:

some 2x10 guitar cabinets.
iankinzel

Postby reneromero08 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:57 am

This has been requested, but I want to iterate, can we PLEASE get an undo button?
reneromero08

Official AmpliTube 5 FEATURES Wishlist: Amplitube 5 Board.

Postby thelegendary » Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:18 am

Amplitube Board (like Helix LT)

I would love to have a Big, sturdy, made for touring, Board like the Helix LT that runs
Amplitube 5.
Maybe even a Rack version with a controller.

The Tonex Pedal is nice, but it's not too much useful for actual Live Musicians (other than maybe cover bands). Because nobody really needs 300 different amps in one set.

But it would be really cool to have a board that runs Amplitube 5, where complex Rigs can be Stored as presets.

Basically just like the iRig Stomp, just without having to add an iPad to it, or connect it to a laptop.

It should definitely have a screen, too.

I'd buy that instantly.
thelegendary

Postby flonou » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:32 pm

Hi !
I have 2 related feature for amplitube 5.
Both are for the standalone version (on Mac OSX in my case).
What the standalone version lacks is a way to control the tempo per preset.
1 : Allow to save the tempo in each preset
2 : Allow to link the tempo to a midi clock (I have a midi controller that can send midi clock). I guess that's something that already exists in the plugin version to link the tempo to the host clock so that would make sense IMO
flonou

Postby bosone » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:40 am

please implement a simple STEREO function, so that i can route two mono guitar tracks, panned left and right, to a SINGLE stereo amp.
using two different amplitube instances for the L and R guitar tracks is really annoying when tweaking the sound for a mix of a metal song.
bosone

Postby JforJohn101 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 am

-Route multiple amps into 1 cab
-put both mics on the same speaker
-Switch between 1 amp, another amp or both (kind of like an ABY box. I currently have to do it with 2 pedals set with the level at 0 to mute it, and it's annoying to say the least.)
-add more pedal slots in the stomp section
JforJohn101

Postby JforJohn101 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:33 am

Part 2:
-Y-cable option for Red Pig, JH Gold & HiAmp
-Use the DNA from RP & JHG heads on the British Lead S100 (since that was how it was originally produced)
JforJohn101

Postby puraxays » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:46 am

Loop Drummer in iOS :)
puraxays

Postby RomKnight » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:57 pm

I have Axe I/O and for the life of me I find nothing that allows me to send the same signal to 2 different amps (in my case a VOX and a Marshal).

Also, allowing for the standalone app to output in stereo like would be nice. I can't make it work with any reverb or chorus or any effect in the standalone app. Everything is always on the left speaker.

I hope it isn't me doing something wrong but I tried and failed hence the requests.
RomKnight

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling