AmpliTube 5 SE added to my Product Manager. Legit or Error?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube 5 SE added to my Product Manager. Legit or Error?

Postby Trensharo » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:10 am

If it's Legit, can we upgrade off of this version?

Also, if I install this, am I correct that all the gear in my AmpliTube 4 MAX will be unlocked in AmpliTube 5 SE, as well?

I'm guessing this was thrown in, perhaps, because I recently purchased Total Studio MAX 2?

A little confused, nothing on the website seems to indicate why it's there O.O
Trensharo

Re: AmpliTube 5 SE added to my Product Manager. Legit or Err

Postby Trensharo » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:09 am

I went ahead and installed it and it seems to be SE, or at least I can't really detect any feature limitations that would suggest it's a Custom Shop version only.

And, I think it has all of the gears from AmpliTube 4 TS MAX in it.

Only weird thing is that it shows up as "Other" in Cubase Pro 11, instead of Distortion like AT4. Almost thought it didn't scan, until I did a text search for the VST Effect.

Almost destroyed me with feedback on my Laptop. Not sure why all Guitar Effects Record enable on start-up. Guitar Rig would do the same thing to me on that machine. Had to mute everything while I figured out how to stop it!
Trensharo

Postby DarkStar » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:25 pm

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:42 pm

As far as feedback when you open it, AmpliTube 5 standalone should not do this. We specifically made sure this was implemented to avoid such an issue. If you are experiencing this in the standalone mode please also add that to your ticket.

For plugins, yes most plugins inserted into an audio track are going to open with the audio input you choose for the track ready to go. Unless you mute the track or lower the input on the audio interface for that channel you are going to be routing audio through any inserted plugin. Busses are similar (though I wouldn't typically run AmpliTube 5 on a bus) but with the signal routed from each track in your DAW at the level you chose to send to the buss as the input signal.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling