Amplitube 5: Where did all of my speakers go?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Amplitube 5: Where did all of my speakers go?

Postby Abikis » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:28 pm

According to the chart speakers are now unlocked by owning a cab that contains it.

In AT4 you had access to all the speakers without owning the specific cabs.

So AT4 users who upgraded to anything expect AT5MAX have lost speakers. All custom shop purchases were supposed to carry over, since you can't buy just the speakers I guess it's technically true, but this wasn't, and still isn't presented clearly anywhere.
Abikis

Re: Amplitube 5: Where did all of my speakers go?

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:32 pm

What is included with each version of AmpliTube 5 is clearly presented on the AmpliTube 5 web page, and has been since the announcement.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.

Edit - this has been put into discussion with the devs and Product Manager. Thank you for your input.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling