MAX from the AXE I/O Bundle Not Showing Up

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: MAX from the AXE I/O Bundle Not Showing Up

Postby davidwlhf » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:06 am

Just posting a progress report in case someone else goes through this in the future...
Support seems to definitely be at work. So far Amplitube 4 Deluxe, Amplitube 5 SE, and my Axe IO hardware registration have all disappeared/unregistered. It looks like the t-racks gear has disappeared as well. If I try to re-register the hardware it says hardware serial number invalid. Well we've got the car in reverse and have hit the wall...we literally cant go backwards any further (i mean unless you guys figure out a remote way to unregister my ableton) Also zero communication so far from support (other than this forum); does someone contact me when this is fixed or do I just keep randomly trying stuff??? :shock:
davidwlhf

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:40 am

You can reply to your ticket (or the confirmation email when opened) and they will be able to give you a status. They may not have done anything directly to have what you are reporting occur, but either way they will be able to assist you and get you up and running.

Edit - PMing you, but you should also have contact from the team soon. Will explain further in PM.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dkocher » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:03 am

Peter_IK wrote:You can reply to your ticket (or the confirmation email when opened) and they will be able to give you a status. They may not have done anything directly to have what you are reporting occur, but either way they will be able to assist you and get you up and running.

Edit - PMing you, but you should also have contact from the team soon. Will explain further in PM.

Thanks for the replies and assistance Peter - I did follow up with Support since it’s not shown up for me yet either, fingers crossed they’ll have us hooked up soon!
dkocher

Postby davidwlhf » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:25 pm

Issue resolved, thanks Peter for your help.

For anyone reading this, I ended up receiving a new hardware serial number for my axe io, re-registered it and received Amplitube 5 MAX!!!

Thanks for including the legacy presets...I opened Amplitube 5 and didn't know where to go so I was happy to see a legacy preset I was familiar with, the 65 twin reverb "Just a twin in a room"...sounds amazing, thanks!!! I had originally planned to go straight to Engl or Soldano for the heavy stuff but it was a long day and the sparkling twin calmness was just perfect.
davidwlhf

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:28 pm

davidwlhf wrote:Issue resolved, thanks Peter for your help.

For anyone reading this, I ended up receiving a new hardware serial number for my axe io, re-registered it and received Amplitube 5 MAX!!!

Thanks for including the legacy presets...I opened Amplitube 5 and didn't know where to go so I was happy to see a legacy preset I was familiar with, the 65 twin reverb "Just a twin in a room"...sounds amazing, thanks!!! I had originally planned to go straight to Engl or Soldano for the heavy stuff but it was a long day and the sparkling twin calmness was just perfect.

Awesome, glad you are sorted! The Fender gear sounds amazing in AmpliTube 5, good choice to play with initially, well done. There was just a live stream from The Guitar Geek where he plays a range of gear including some of the Fender gear and at least one Fender amp he owns in hardware form. Was great, the replay is available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovLR-_vLP5I
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dbailey1 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:21 pm

I'm in the same boat. I ordered the AXE I/O Solo + AT5 bundle six weeks ago. Received and registered the AXE I/O, and have been playing through it with the included AT4 and AT5 SE stuff. I'm absolutely blown away by how incredible the AXE I/O Solo sounds, by the way!! Having played through numerous interfaces and modeled gear over the past 20 years, this is by far the best guitar sound I've ever experienced through any computer/device.

However, since the AT5 release yesterday, all I see in my Product Manager is AT5 CS and SE, plus all of my previously purchased collections. I don't have access to the dedicated AT5 content, and I don't have any other serial numbers I can use to register the full version of AT5.

I did submit a support ticket yesterday, but didn't get any confirmation that it was received. I suspect that the team is super busy right now, so I don't want to be a pest. I'll just wait a few days and see if it gets resolved, or if they send me a new serial # for my AXE I/O that will add the AT5 registration, like they did for davidwhlf.

At any rate, thanks for making such incredible gear/software. You guys totally rock, and hats off to Peter and the rest of the team for excellent support.
dbailey1

Postby dkocher » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:32 pm

davidwlhf wrote:Issue resolved, thanks Peter for your help.

Same here, support got me sorted out with a new AXE serial that worked perfectly! Haven’t had a ton of time to dig into it yet but what I’ve tried out is great - good work to all involved!
dkocher

Postby greg2074 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:42 am

I ordered my AXE I/O + AT5MAX bundle on December 9. Currently waiting in anticipation for the hardware to arrive!
Also, I am planning on getting a new iMac Pro next year, will I be able to uninstall the software from my current computer and install it on the new computer when I get it?
greg2074

Postby dbailey1 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:16 am

greg2074, you should definitely be able to migrate Amplitube to your new computer. I got a new iMac Pro this year, and transferred all of my IK apps with absolutely no issues by using the Apple Migration Assistant. You'll love the iMac Pro, it's a beast!!
dbailey1

Postby greg2074 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:36 am

Nice!
Thank you very much!
greg2074

Postby chipss36 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:14 pm

I have been messing with lost gear from launch day.
And with support...

Nothing I did changed a thing, and I did a bunch of stuff.
It was what ever support did on the ikmeadia side that fixed stuff.
Most of that is fixed, but not all.

The good is I have what I paid for, and finally tonight for the first time
Got to play at5, sounds great. And I have not yet began tweaking.
I will be selling off my helix foor, this sounds much better ...
The fenders sound great, the mesas sound great. The satch stuff just wonderful.
And the io stomp works great so far, does what I need it to do.

The whole cab, speaker, mic, area I loved in at4 and it’s a whole new level now.
Great job guys..

Custom shop and the manager software however still have issues.
The individual gear shows up. All The collections do not.

Still needs work here ikmeadia, but I like the direction it’s going, over the way we had to do all this in the past.

Sure have come long way from the at2 I started with...
Imho you have surpassed line6.
chipss36

Postby djpavlik » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:14 am

I have the same problem. I purchased the AXE I/O Bundle with Amplitube 5 MAX back on November 2 for $399.99. On November 24 I received an email with a copy of my order but that is only because they finally sent the I/O unit out.

I was patiently waiting for A5 to come out, which I heard finally did, but not from them - I never received an email with the A5 MAX information. So, I tried installing A5. At first, I only had A5 CustomShop (aka the free version). Well, I was disappointed but since I was really looking forward to trying out the Satriani stuff the most, and I saw A4 (which I had from the Total MAX 2 bundle) was updated with the Satch stuff, I downloaded the update for A4 rather excitedly.

I anxiously opened up A4 and the Satch presets were there but they all give me error messages because the Satch pedals and amps are missing. F#*&$##$^&

So, I went into Program Manager and tried installing the I/O hardware thinking maybe I had to do that before I got credit for A5 MAX. I got a little further but not much. I now have A5 SE listed in my programs. So, apparently they gave me credit for A5SE even though I purchased the I/O MAX bundle for $400.

What is strange is that A4 MAX is now showing up in my products with a different authorization code and it even says "Deluxe" now with a date of 12-27-2020. However, when I type in that auth code in PM nothing happens. I even tried reinstalling the A4 update but none of the Satch stuff works yet. I tried going into their stupid custom shop and reinstall the products from there but with no effect (although it says I don't own the Satch stuff there either). In A5 the Satriani stuff used to show up but it had a lock on it, now my A5 is changed so Satriani doesn't even show up at all.

I can't say how disappointed I am with IKMM right now. I've been buying their stuff dating back to Sample Tank 2.5 and have about 50 programs registered with IKMM including Sample Tank, Syntronic, all of the drum stuff (Peart, Padgham and the works). They should be going out of their way to provide me with updates on what I can load and when. I shouldn't have to spend my entire day installing, reinstalling, going through their webpage etc. I have NI Ultimate and it is so much simpler to install. I think I am done with IK. I've been mulling getting a Headrush and I think they made my decision easier.

I emailed customer service and am hopeful but the last time I had problems with an IK product it took almost two weeks. Here's an idea...maybe not have 27 versions of the same program?
djpavlik

Postby garfy » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:51 am

Hello djpavlik and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry you're having these problems. I guess my question is have you received the AXE I/O hardware, as you don't specify you have? If not, then the AT5MAX software will not be available to you yet as the registration codes are with the hardware package.

If you have, then keep working with the tech support team as they will get to the bottom of your issues.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby djpavlik » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:10 am

Hello Garfy,

Thank you very much for the response...it is greatly appreciated. To answer your question, inside the Axe I/O box I have two cards - one is to register the Axe I/O product and the other is for warranty information. That is all that was in the entire package other than the Axe I/O unit itself. There is no A5 MAX registration number.

This doesn't help, but it does explain some things...upon closer examination of the card used to register the Axe I/O, I noticed a website to "Download Apps". Going to that website I now see that buying the Axe I/O gets you A4 Deluxe, A5 SE, Ableton Lite, and a bunch of T-Rack products that I already had. In other words, some of the software that appeared after I input the Axe I/O registration code last night. Of course, I already have everything (including a higher version of A4) other than A5 SE, so that doesn't help much, but it does explain why A5 SE showed up, at least.

So, for anyone else that experiences this problem with the bundle, that means the only reason I even have A5 SE is simply because that is the default offering if you buy an Axe I/O. Which means even though I shelled out $400 for the A5 MAX bundle, they simply don't have it in their system that I should own A5 MAX.

[mod redacted: rules]Why not just add a digitally downloaded software program directly to the account?
djpavlik

Postby garfy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:10 am

djpavlik wrote:Why not just add a digitally downloaded software program directly to the account?

Well, I believe this is what should happen ordinarily, but something has gone wrong.

You next steps should be to escalate your contact with IK Support by replying to your own ticket asking for an update on your issue. Alternatively, you can send a PM to Ryan_IK with your ticket number. These next step measures are outlined in the guidelines thread here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rest assured that the problem will be resolved (as you can see by reading @davidwlhf's posts above), but as it is the Christmas period this may take a little while longer than usual.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling