MAX from the AXE I/O Bundle Not Showing Up

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

MAX from the AXE I/O Bundle Not Showing Up

Postby dkocher » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:13 pm

Hi all,
Already submitted a support ticket but figured I'd check to see if anybody else is experiencing this and found a solution: I purchased the AXE I/O Amp 5 MAX bundle, but the only things showing up in my products are Amp 5 SE and CS. I already tried restoring purchases in the CS as I saw some others advise, but most of the gear is still locked for me and Amp 5 MAX still does not show up in the "My Products" tab or in Product Manager. Is this a widespread issue?
dkocher

Re: MAX from the AXE I/O Bundle Not Showing Up

Postby pac1085 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:14 pm

Exact same issue here, I've seen at least 5-6 people posting this and it seems to be unrelated to the other authorization issue that was resolved earlier.
pac1085

Postby dkocher » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:17 pm

Yeah, I've seen that some people the gear is at least showing up as owned in the CS (but not making it into Amp 5), but I don't even get the green check mark in CS since I never had anything more than Deluxe for Amplitube 4
dkocher

Postby pac1085 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:28 pm

I opened a support ticket and they must have did something it shows in my entitled products now. I then went into CS and did restore my gear which gave me everything. However I did have to unauthorize/reauthorize AT5 and now it all shows up in AT5.
pac1085

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:40 pm

Check now, any of those serials should now also be released for the bundle owners so you'll see AmpliTube 5 MAX (or 5 for those that purchased bundles with AT5) in your IK Product Manager. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dkocher » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:53 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Check now, any of those serials should now also be released for the bundle owners so you'll see AmpliTube 5 MAX (or 5 for those that purchased bundles with AT5) in your IK Product Manager. Thank you.

Still nothing showing up for me yet - online or in the product manager app.
dkocher

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:56 pm

In that case, please contact Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs page to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby davidwlhf » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:15 pm

Same exact issue here. Axe IO MAX bundle but only 5 SE showing in products. The problem is not authorization. The problem I see is that many of us with the bundle were given 5 SE and we were supposed to receive MAX. You can unauthorize and reauthorize over and over and imagine that, SE just stays SE. Support call submitted.
davidwlhf

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:28 pm

davidwlhf wrote:Same exact issue here. Axe IO MAX bundle but only 5 SE showing in products. The problem is not authorization. The problem I see is that many of us with the bundle were given 5 SE and we were supposed to receive MAX. You can unauthorize and reauthorize over and over and imagine that, SE just stays SE. Support call submitted.

Just to be clear since there was confusion about this elsewhere - you must register the serial that comes with the hardware to get your AmpliTube 5 MAX. If you've done that and don't have AmpliTube 5 MAX then you'll need to open a ticket which it appears you have but for the benefit of others...
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:29 pm

And, again to make sure it is clear, unless you specifically purchased the bundle that includes AmplITube 5 MAX, AXE I/O on its own will only unlock AmpliTube 5 SE.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby davidwlhf » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:14 pm

To make sure I am being clear, I purchased the Axe IO + MAX bundle. Sometime early this morning (PST), Amplitube 5 SE and custom shop was registered/added to my account. Amplitube 5 MAX should have been added, but it was not. I have unauthorized and re-authorized numerous times. And just as is listed in my products, I only have SE. Also curious, no email from IK. Seems at a $400 price point an email would be a reasonable thing to expect, is it on the way?

Btw, the amps I do have access to sound great, bang up job on the improvements in sound!
davidwlhf

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:35 pm

davidwlhf wrote:To make sure I am being clear, I purchased the Axe IO + MAX bundle. Sometime early this morning (PST), Amplitube 5 SE and custom shop was registered/added to my account. Amplitube 5 MAX should have been added, but it was not. I have unauthorized and re-authorized numerous times. And just as is listed in my products, I only have SE. Also curious, no email from IK. Seems at a $400 price point an email would be a reasonable thing to expect, is it on the way?

Btw, the amps I do have access to sound great, bang up job on the improvements in sound!

Thank you for the compliments on the sound. If you have not received your hardware, the AmpliTube 5 MAX product will not yet be available until you register that upon receipt.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dkocher » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:03 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
davidwlhf wrote:To make sure I am being clear, I purchased the Axe IO + MAX bundle. Sometime early this morning (PST), Amplitube 5 SE and custom shop was registered/added to my account. Amplitube 5 MAX should have been added, but it was not. I have unauthorized and re-authorized numerous times. And just as is listed in my products, I only have SE. Also curious, no email from IK. Seems at a $400 price point an email would be a reasonable thing to expect, is it on the way?

Thank you for the compliments on the sound. If you have not received your hardware, the AmpliTube 5 MAX product will not yet be available until you register that upon receipt.

Not sure about David's situation here, but I got my AXE I/O portion of the bundle a few weeks ago and registered it then, so I'm not sure registering the product is the issue. I double checked that I did in fact get the AXE + MAX bundle, the AXE is for sure registered, but the MAX portion never made it into my products.

Not sure if maybe something got weird linking the MAX download to the AXE I/Os since mine is still not showing up after you were saying the bundle serials had been released now. I did get a response to my support ticket but no working solution as of yet.

Also, agreed on the sounds I've been able to try our so far with SE - the parts I've got access to currently sound great!
dkocher

Postby davidwlhf » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:04 pm

Peter_IK wrote: Thank you for the compliments on the sound. If you have not received your hardware, the AmpliTube 5 MAX product will not yet be available until you register that upon receipt.

Sorry I should have added that info. I received and registered the hardware on 11/30/2020. Also received Amplitube 4 Deluxe, the t-racks stuff, and ableton lite live the same day. I do believe the only reason the 5 SE showed up on my account is because of the hardware registration. So anyhow, HW has been registered since 11/30, still missing MAX.
davidwlhf

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:05 pm

For both of you above, IK Support will need to take care as they'll look directly at your account and see what's up. I'm sure they'll get it squared away pronto.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Next

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling