How to unlock locked amps and gear in AT5 Max [resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How to unlock locked amps and gear in AT5 Max [resolved]

Postby Skodiblue » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Hi, I purchased the amplitube 5 max + AXE I/o bundle and I'm having trouble unlocking all of the gear (for example the orange amps, pedals, etc.)in Amplitube 5.

I've registered amplitube 4 and amplitube 5. I've restored my gear in the custom shop. I'm using PC.

Do you know how I can unlocked my purchased gear?

Thank you!!

Skodi
Skodiblue

Re: How to unlock locked amps and gear in amplitube 5 max

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:07 pm

In the new Custom Shop (v2), log in and click your name for the User menu. Then click "Restore my purchases". That should do it.

But, as you have said that it did not work, you'll need to contact Technical Support, via here. There is a link at the top of the Search FAQs to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem. Please do not quote directly any correspondence from Support, as that may apply only to your particular circumstances.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Skodiblue » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:35 pm

Darkstar,
Really appreciate the fast reply. I've submitted a ticket per your request.

Thank you!

Skodi
Skodiblue

Postby pac1085 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:44 pm

This seems to be an issue with the launch as several people are affected. I've opened a ticket as well but hopefully they resolve it today as part of the launch like they did with the other authorization issue :)
pac1085

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:45 pm

If you purchased a bundle of AXE I/O and AmpliTube 5 MAX (or the other bundles), try now. You should see AmpliTube 5 MAX (or AmpliTube 5 for other bundles) in your IK Product Manager and it will authorize correctly and unlock the right gear. Previously, the serial number wasn't releasing for some bundle owners but it has been fixed.

You may need to do a Restore Purchases or in some cases insert your serial number when you click "Register Product".
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dscheidt » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:17 pm

One other thing to try, go to Product Manager and unauthorized and reauthorize Amplitube 5. That solved my problem!
dscheidt

Postby Skodiblue » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:24 am

All,
I was able to resolve the problem by updating my Custom Shop from 1.8 to 2.0.

I uninstalled all preexisting 1.8 information to provide a fresh install of 2.0. An uninstaller was included in the 1.8 download and used that method as well as the windows uninstall app method.

Thank you!

Skodi
Skodiblue

Re: How to unlock locked amps and gear in AT5 Max [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:27 pm

Good oh :)

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling