Amplitube 5 SE

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 SE

Postby Noob!! » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:57 pm

I was cheap and purchased the SE version, and basically everything is locked for me :)
Can I upgrade afterwards?

Cheers
Noob!!

Re: Amplitube 5 SE

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Yes, you can get another edition of AT5, not sure of the prices.

But ... did you "Restore your purchases" in the new Custom Shop?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Noob!! » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:12 pm

Hm no..
Silly question but how do I do that?
Noob!!

Postby Noob!! » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:15 pm

Oh got it, I think.
I am new to AT and do not own any previous software.
I was just hoping SE would include more options than it actually did.

Few amps, few stomp boxes etc. But it looks like 95 % of everything is locked. Guess that is what I get for being cheap.
Noob!!

Postby DarkStar » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:21 pm

AT5 SE provides 77 gear models, including 19 stomps and 12 amps.

You can compare the various editions in the Comparison Chart PDF, halfway down this page:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/index.php?p=versions

---------------------
PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers', bank account verification requests, Amazon Prime renewals, Ray-Ban sunglasses, tax refunds etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Noob!! » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:32 pm

Thanks
Noob!!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:46 pm

If you don't have that listed 77 pieces of gear, you should definitely try to do the Restore Purchases as there was an authorization issue that was fixed earlier. That should do the trick for people having issues with gear locked that shouldn't be locked now.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby darkogav » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:06 pm

Hi, I also purchased AT 5 SE.

I am finding that I am not able to use the 8 track recorder the way I used to use it before. It will only allow 1 track to record. If you try to add a 2nd track, it does not play or record. And it also disabled the first track you used from being usable anymore. No sounds anymore from either track??

Also, I am seeing that the mixer functionality is limited to only two FX inserts. Is this by design a limitation of AT 5 SE? Or is my installation have authorized? I started out installing when there were authorization issues. Then it fixes itself and supposedly authorized SE correctly.
darkogav

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:58 pm

Per the comparison chart on the AmpliTube 5 web page, you should have access to the 8 tracks and there is no difference between versions about how many insert effect slots there are.

Please do a Restore Purchases in the Custom Shop application. If that doesn't work, please de-authorize and then authorize again AmpliTube 5 SE in IK Product Manager.

If neither suggestion works, please contact IK Support directly for official and direct technical assistance via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby darkogav » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:23 am

thanks, that worked. i also checked the manual. i am an idiot. i didnt click the record button on the 2nd track when i was using it. makes sense it was muted.
darkogav

Postby pascat25 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:38 pm

the same, my amplitube 5 SE does not work, what to do?
pascat25

Postby DarkStar » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:45 pm

^^^
Without any details at all of your particular problem, we are not in any position to help.

And you've posted the same thing twice.

If your problem is not related to this thread, please start a new one and provide details.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling