Amplitube 5 Authorization Issue

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Amplitube 5 Authorization Issue

Postby Wildboy3 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 pm

Same!

Just authorized via product manager (had to close and restart program manager), and restored all my gear.

Now for the test drive.....
Wildboy3

Postby kgmessier » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:29 pm

Yup, working for me now as well. Authorized via IK Product Manager.
kgmessier

Postby SalvoM » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:36 pm

It works now.

Open Product Manager, you should see again 10 instead of 9, then Authorize and open AT5.

It sounds cool :D
SalvoM

Postby NeilDennison » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Yep - I'm in now. Go back into Product Manager (you'll notice authorisations have been rolled back to 10 from 9) and click authorise. It now correctly changes to have the unauthorise option. AT5 then starts correctly authorised. Must have been a quick fix at the backend; release team probably just had a little panic attack :-)

edit: ^^^ great minds and all that... ;-)
AMD 3900x/6800XT/X570/NVME's
NI Kontrol S88, Maschine Studio & Jam, iRig Keys Pro, HD2, Stomp I/O
Cubase 12/IK Total Studio/NI Komplete/Arturia V 9/Waves Platinum/Plug In Alliance/Roland Cloud/Korg Collection/UVI VV/plus a ton of other random stuff
NeilDennison

Postby HowlingUlf » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:48 pm

thomas.brunkard wrote:I'm in! Try it again folks

I'm in too!
At first I tried without refreshing with the circular arrows at the top of the Product Manager but after hitting that button I'm authorized! 8-)

First thing I notice! Resizable window ... mmm ... :D
Total Studio 3.5 MAX
Win10 64 i7 32GB | Cubase Pro 11 | +++
HowlingUlf

Postby DoubleJ5096 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:54 pm

Super excited to go through all the cool new features. Everything seemed to authorize fine except 1 pedal under the Slash collection. It shows that I do not have the X-chorus but I have everything else. I checked and I do have the X-chorus on AT4 and shows purchased in the old custom shop. I originally got the slash pack by purchasing Total studio 2, I upgraded to the regular AT5. Not a big deal at the moment but I wanted to mention it. Thanks to the team for getting this out!!
DoubleJ5096

Postby Castor42 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:03 pm

I pre-ordered the AXE I/O - AT5 Max bundle but only got AT5 CS in my product manager. Was able to restore my purchases via Custom Shop, but I only got the Metal pack restored although I got AT4 Max before and should have lots more gear through that. And there's no e-mail or serial in my online products yet. Help!
Castor42

Postby dadjuly » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:06 pm

Hi, Max user here and all now seems unlocked except the Boston Amp from Satriani pack?

Is this just a bug?
dadjuly

Postby mrbender » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:12 pm

Thank you guys for posting that.

Kudos to IK for fixing the auth prob so fast!
mrbender

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Castor42 wrote:I pre-ordered the AXE I/O - AT5 Max bundle but only got AT5 CS in my product manager. Was able to restore my purchases via Custom Shop, but I only got the Metal pack restored although I got AT4 Max before and should have lots more gear through that. And there's no e-mail or serial in my online products yet. Help!

These should all be in your accounts by now. If so, you should be able to authorize everything now. If a Restore Purchases in Custom Shop application or de-authorize/re-authorize in IK Product Manager doesn't fix it then please contact IK Support and they'll be able to look directly at your issue via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:20 pm

dadjuly wrote:Hi, Max user here and all now seems unlocked except the Boston Amp from Satriani pack?

Is this just a bug?

Please see above.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DCE123 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:22 pm

Having some similar trouble, maybe.

I haven't received a serial number. I pre-ordered the Axe I/0 AmpliTube5 Max bundle yesterday. The package is shipping, but I was supposed to receive the serial number for Amplitube5 Max digitally. I had even seen that in a FAQ before I ordered to make sure I'd get the serial digitally and not have to wait for it to physically arrive...

Can't find the serial anywhere in my products on the webpage or product manager, thought it would be in an email.
DCE123

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:26 pm

DCE123 wrote:Having some similar trouble, maybe.

I haven't received a serial number. I pre-ordered the Axe I/0 AmpliTube5 Max bundle yesterday. The package is shipping, but I was supposed to receive the serial number for Amplitube5 Max digitally. I had even seen that in a FAQ before I ordered to make sure I'd get the serial digitally and not have to wait for it to physically arrive...

Can't find the serial anywhere in my products on the webpage or product manager, thought it would be in an email.

You will receive a serial number in the package with your hardware bundle that when registered will provide AmpliTube 5 MAX.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DCE123 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:30 pm

Thanks for the quick reply!

Aren't I supposed to get the serial number for Amplitube5 Max digitally? I had seen that in a FAQ, I thought, and was ordering with confidence thinking I wouldn't have to wait.

Is there a way to get my serial number before the package arrives, so I don't have to wait a week? Seems sort of silly if the order is on my account, but I can't get the serial number from it.

Edit, yes it says it's supposed to be digital delivery on this page -
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1305&bu=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaWttdWx0aW1lZGlhLmNvbS9mYXEv
DCE123

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:38 pm

DCE123 wrote:Thanks for the quick reply!

Aren't I supposed to get the serial number for Amplitube5 Max digitally? I had seen that in a FAQ, I thought, and was ordering with confidence thinking I wouldn't have to wait.

Is there a way to get my serial number before the package arrives, so I don't have to wait a week? Seems sort of silly if the order is on my account, but I can't get the serial number from it.

Edit, yes it says it's supposed to be digital delivery on this page -
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1305&bu=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaWttdWx0aW1lZGlhLmNvbS9mYXEv

That means it will be a download (not on USB stick or other physical media). You need to register the serial that comes with the hardware when you receive it in order to have access to the digital download.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling