AT5 with background music

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT5 with background music

Postby JonnyLo94 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:49 pm

Hi all,

I'm new here - I'm wondering if the next version of amplitube will allow us to play along with music on youtube or spotify? It's kind of a deal breaker for me if not. Or does anyone know a good workaround?

Many thanks,

Jonny
JonnyLo94

Re: AT5 with background music

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:50 pm

That has more to do with your audio interface than AmpliTube, and you can already do so: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1236
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JonnyLo94 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:55 pm

Thank you, Peter. I will try that later today.

Also I'm just using the free trial of AT4 at the moment, it's working great but for some reason every 10 seconds or so, I'm getting like a radio 'static' sound for 2-3 seconds, then it goes away. It happens consistently. Is this a problem anyone has reported before?

Thank you
JonnyLo94

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:01 pm

When you are trying gear in AmpliTube you must be connected to the internet and have Custom Shop open in the background per this FAQ: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=798
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling