Vibro King no reverb.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Vibro King no reverb.

Postby BrianCadoret » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:58 pm

Hi,
I've got the original Fender Collection which has the Vibro King included.
The reverb, which comes before the pre-amp, doesn't seem to work.
Turning the reverb mix up full I can barely hear any reverb, is this a known bug.
Could somebody give it a try please.
Thanks
Brian
BrianCadoret

Re: Vibro King no reverb.

Postby dlgebert » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:40 am

BrianCadoret wrote:I've got the original Fender Collection which has the Vibro King included.
The reverb, which comes before the pre-amp, doesn't seem to work.
Turning the reverb mix up full I can barely hear any reverb, is this a known bug.
Could somebody give it a try please.

Brian,

I have the Fender Collection and I was able to create a test video of my results. There are three knobs on the Vibro King that control the reverb and all three need to be adjusted. I was able to hear reverb just fine. Review the video to see and hear the results of my test.

Dave
dlgebert

Postby BrianCadoret » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:56 pm

Thanks Dave for getting back and the video.

I guess I was expecting more reverb 'wash' especially with the mix control on full.
Yes there is minimal reverb happening, in contrast to the Twin where if you dial in anything above 4 the reverb is certainly noticeable.
I was reading a good review on a "real" Fender Vibro King and quote that "the reverb can move from washed-out ambient textures and dark, brooding soundscapes to bright-and-springy surf tones that just beg for heavy strings and fast picking".

Maybe I was expecting tooo much from this already great product.
Cheers
Brian
BrianCadoret

Postby dlgebert » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Brian,

I agree when I was testing I thought the reverb wasn't overly present as well. I didn't really hear it until I turned up the [Tone] knob.

Dave
dlgebert

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:30 pm

It would be well worth raising your findings with Technical Support to say what they have to say.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling