Release date for AmpliTube 5 ?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Release date for AmpliTube 5 ?

Postby NeilDennison » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:30 pm

So when are IK going to tell us when AmpliTube 5 is being released. It seems a bit insane to ask people to pre-order, and be charged up front for a product that we don't even know when we will get. If the dates been released allready and I've missed the info, can you point me in the right direction.

Normally pre-orders are taken for a product with a defined release date or they are pre-ordered with payment only taken at the point of dispatch or an agreed number of days prior to release.

Surely your marketing people know when you are putting it to market, if your going to hit Q4 2020 then I would imagine it's all locked in by now.

Thanks
AMD 3900x/6800XT/X570/NVME's
NI Kontrol S88, Maschine Studio & Jam, iRig Keys Pro, HD2, Stomp I/O
Cubase 12/IK Total Studio/NI Komplete/Arturia V 9/Waves Platinum/Plug In Alliance/Roland Cloud/Korg Collection/UVI VV/plus a ton of other random stuff
NeilDennison

Re: Release date for AmpliTube 5 ?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:40 pm

This is covered in other threads and on the IK web site. The current statement is within Q4 2020. IK has decided not to chase an artificial date (Cyberpunk 2077 anyone?) and will get it out as soon as possible.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling