Amplitube 5 MIDI?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 5 MIDI?

Postby ejsheldon » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:19 am

So far, not one word about MIDI capabilities. I realize it's not the most glamorous subject, but surely I'm not the only user interested in the subject? Any changes/improvements?
ejsheldon

Re: Amplitube 5 MIDI?

Postby bryanm » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:49 am

Really interested in this as well! Version four seem to have mid. difficulties with the VST3 plug-in. Always amazed me that you couldn’t do basic things like clear a track from the looper!
bryanm

Postby Abikis » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:38 pm

Expanded midi controls for the new looper are my biggest hope as well. Also my biggest concern is the mention of deep integration with stompio, I really hope expanded midi controls aren't neglected as a result.
Abikis

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:17 pm

We will have more videos posted including more functions as we approach release. I don't have specific information or first-hand knowledge of the MIDI functionality in AmpliTube 5 to share at this time.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ejsheldon » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:24 pm

Thanks Peter! Please don't forget about this. In the past, MIDI has been a much neglected topic, which is sad, since Amplitube has (along with TH3) the best MIDI implementation of all the amp simulators!
ejsheldon

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling