Presenting AmpliTube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Presenting AmpliTube 5

Postby The_Rocker » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Well then 8-) ,,, more eggnog all 'round,,, Merry Christmas !!!
IKM- ST2/3/4 -AT3/4/5 -TR3/4/5-MP2-(almost everything actually)
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby fabbrini » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:50 am

Question: What about the Impulse Response? I would be able to load my own or third party IR?

Thanks. I pre-order last month and looking forward for AT5!

Merry Christmas to all!!!
fabbrini

Postby garfy » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:16 am

Hello fabbrini and welcome to the forum.

fabbrini wrote:Question: What about the Impulse Response? I would be able to load my own or third party IR?

Taken from the AT5 info page https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... 5#whatsnew:

"You can now also import your own IRs and load them into AmpliTube 5 with the option to tilt or resize them, giving you total sonic flexibility."

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby markscrumpy » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:10 pm

In my rising state of excitement for AT5 to come out and constantly sniffing around for a clue as to when that may be, I noticed that on the IK shop, AT5 software is "pre-order" but the AT5 software + hardware package is "buy now.
That, hopefully means that by the time the hardware has shipped with AT5 then the standalone software should be available??
In my estimation should be within the week???
I pre-ordered mine 1 month ago so I'm getting desperate :lol:
Am I just clutching at straws??
markscrumpy

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:37 pm

HarrisMagnum4 wrote:I pre-ordered mine 1 month ago so I'm getting desperate :lol:

Yes, yes you are clutching, lol. Coming Soon!
You'll need to Register your Hardware in your Account when it arrives.
But I wouldn't count on AT5 release by the next week. There has been no clues as to when, other than in the 4th quarter. Which ends Dec 31st.
I would count on that !!! :lol: That is what we've been told :D
Merry Christmas !!!
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby gym » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:07 pm

Hi! I don’t currently own any previous versions of AmpliTube, but I am going to preorder AmpliTube 5 Max. Does the preorder give you access to version 4 until 5 is released, or are we just locking in a discount and waiting for release? I’m just curious so I know what to expect after placing my preorder. Thanks in advance!! :D
gym

Postby Albion » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:54 pm

The_Rocker wrote:
HarrisMagnum4 wrote:I pre-ordered mine 1 month ago so I'm getting desperate :lol:

Yes, yes you are clutching, lol. Coming Soon!
You'll need to Register your Hardware in your Account when it arrives.
But I wouldn't count on AT5 release by the next week. There has been no clues as to when, other than in the 4th quarter. Which ends Dec 31st.
I would count on that !!! :lol: That is what we've been told :D
Merry Christmas !!!
Great!.......Just in time for Brexit,Happy Days!.... :D
Albion

Postby KID_THUNDAH » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:00 am

Can’t wait to hear it. I’ve tried so many amp sims, nothing has ever come close to Amplitube to my ear.
KID_THUNDAH

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:32 am

gym wrote:Hi! I don’t currently own any previous versions of AmpliTube, but I am going to preorder AmpliTube 5 Max. Does the preorder give you access to version 4 until 5 is released, or are we just locking in a discount and waiting for release? I’m just curious so I know what to expect after placing my preorder. Thanks in advance!! :D

You would have access to AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop (the free version) but you will have full access to what you purchase when AmpliTube 5 is out.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Damagical » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:05 am

I can hear AmpliTube 5 whispering "release me..release me"
Damagical

Postby The_Rocker » Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:02 am

Damagical wrote:I can hear AmpliTube 5 whispering "release me..release me"

That's pretty scary, since Halloween was weeks ago...
Could be just the strat and your wah and phaser are on,,, try a gate, lol
The_Rocker

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:38 pm

We are now whispering (in a non-scary way) December 15... December 15... as that is what the team has told me is the release date they are shooting for now!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby huli50 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:54 pm

Awesome, Peter! Thanks for keeping us updated! So excited. How am I supposed to get any of my day-job work done this week now?
huli50

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:06 pm

huli50 wrote:Awesome, Peter! Thanks for keeping us updated! So excited. How am I supposed to get any of my day-job work done this week now?

Get as much done so you can have lots of time with AmpliTube 5 in a little over a week? :D 8-)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby idflyfish » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:25 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
huli50 wrote:Awesome, Peter! Thanks for keeping us updated! So excited. How am I supposed to get any of my day-job work done this week now?

Get as much done so you can have lots of time with AmpliTube 5 in a little over a week? :D 8-)

A little over a week? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
idflyfish

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling