Presenting AmpliTube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Presenting AmpliTube 5

Postby Damagical » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:04 pm

The further we are into December, the less money people are going to have left to spend on software.
Damagical

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:33 pm

Damagical wrote:The further we are into December, the less money people are going to have left to spend on software.

You've been able to pre-order AmpliTube 5 for a while. People have been spending their money on it and can still do so.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Damagical » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:48 pm

This is the first time I've ever pre-ordered anything. A lot of people just don't.. that's just common sense. The closer we get to xmas, the more chance those people will be tapped out of discretionary funds to purchase new software.
Damagical

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:22 pm

IK fully understands that and also appreciates your anticipation and excitement for the pending release of AmpliTube 5.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby huli50 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:39 pm

It seems IK hasn't broken any delivery promises on AT5 yet. I think they've always said Q4 2020 since it was announced. Why don't we wait and see before you start hanging them for a delayed launch? And even if it's a little late, I'm not loosing any sleep over it. I still have plenty of AT4 toys to play with and I'd rather see a smooth launch rather than one that's early but wasn't quite ready. As for lack of discretionary income, I think anyone who hasn't preordered yet is either going to do so before the end of the year to take advantage of the pre-order pricing or is not interested at this time anyway whether or not it actually launches before then. There are enough AT5 hype videos out there to know what's in this release to make a decision and I think most have made a decision by now.

And for those that own AT4 MAX and were wondering what new gear AT5 (standard) has to offer above and beyond their current gear (like me), it consists of the following to the best of my knowledge, but I'm nobody, just an AT addict like you:
Amps
  • German34
  • MiniPlexi20
  • NYB750
  • SilvPlt50
  • VHand4
Cabs
  • 4x10NY410
Stomps
  • Ampless
  • VariDiode+
Racks
  • AMMod
  • AutoPan
  • Black76
  • EQ81
  • EQPA
  • EQPG
  • FilterFormant
  • FilterPhaser
  • FMMod
  • HallRev
  • InvRev
  • PlateRev
  • RoomRev
  • SatX
  • ShimmerRev
  • TapeCass
  • VC-670
  • VintProgEQ1A
  • White2A
Cab Rooms
  • Bathroom
  • Subway
huli50

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:18 pm

We have also released a new video where you can hear the new cabinet section / VIR™ in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4PxofrpNj0

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Damagical » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:29 pm

Peter_IK wrote:IK fully understands that and also appreciates your anticipation and excitement for the pending release of AmpliTube 5.

Well, I just dropped off my guitar at the luthiers for a two week stay to have evo gold frets installed.. so take your time.

Ok- I have other guitars, but that one is my favourite.
Damagical

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:53 pm

Damagical wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:IK fully understands that and also appreciates your anticipation and excitement for the pending release of AmpliTube 5.

Well, I just dropped off my guitar at the luthiers for a two week stay to have evo gold frets installed.. so take your time.

Ok- I have other guitars, but that one is my favourite.

I was going to say... better not be your only guitar because it would be sad if AmpliTube 5 was released while your only guitar was in the shop! :D
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ajcrean » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:56 pm

Thank you, Peter, for the regular updates. I'm a AT4 Max owner so pre-ordered the AT5 SE edition last month and am looking VERY forward to getting my hands on the new software.
ajcrean

Postby supanorton » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Peter_IK wrote:We have also released a new video where you can hear the new cabinet section / VIR™ in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4PxofrpNj0

Okay!!!! Stop!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!!

I preordered last month and can't watch/listen to any more videos. It's driving me mad to see and hear videos of it in action without being able to fire it up myself. Please release it already!
supanorton

Postby ejsheldon » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:37 pm

And they still haven't gotten around to MIDI....
ejsheldon

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:38 pm

AmpliTube 5 has MIDI control, as would be expected. In videos, many times we're using MIDI to control many of the parameters that are changing.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ejsheldon » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:28 pm

Of course it has MIDI. Any changes? Anything NEW?

When I posted about this previously, your response was:

We will have more videos posted including more functions as we approach release. I don't have specific information or first-hand knowledge of the MIDI functionality in AmpliTube 5 to share at this time.

-------

I'm waiting......well, I already pre-ordered, but CURIOUS MINDS NEED TO KNOW! :P :!: :?: :ugeek: ;)
ejsheldon

Postby The_Rocker » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:48 pm

ejsheldon wrote:Of course it has MIDI. Any changes? Anything NEW?

When I posted about this previously, your response was:

We will have more videos posted including more functions as we approach release. I don't have specific information or first-hand knowledge of the MIDI functionality in AmpliTube 5 to share at this time.

-------

I'm waiting......well, I already pre-ordered, but CURIOUS MINDS NEED TO KNOW! :P :!: :?: :ugeek: ;)

Hi,,, Merry Christmas !!!

MIdi Control allows use of controllers like Expression Pedal. There are a few types of Midi Control devices, so you could set up a pedal board.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=set+up+midi+control+with+Amplitube+
IKM- ST2/3/4 -AT3/4/5 -TR3/4/5-MP2-(almost everything actually)
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby ejsheldon » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:05 pm

Thanks @The_Rocker.

I've been using MIDI for 10 years, in LOTS of scenarios/applications. I know what it does. I know what it does in Amplitube, and Amplitube's shortcomings vis a vis MIDI. Amplitube is actually one of the best amp sim implementations of MIDI, but could be better.

I'm looking for improvements/changes in AT5.

Merry Christmas to all of us - AT5 under the tree!
ejsheldon

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling