Presenting AmpliTube 5

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Presenting AmpliTube 5

Postby stroonz58 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Where does this forum originate, Italy? When I post, it's always 6 hours later than my time on the east coast, US.
stroonz58

Postby garfy » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:15 pm

stroonz58 wrote:Where does this forum originate, Italy? When I post, it's always 6 hours later than my time on the east coast, US.

If you go to Control Panel>Board Preferences you can chose your timezone there.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:11 pm

r.ofman wrote:So, if I already have A4 MAX with all additional packs. Would A5SE give me everything that comes with A5MAX or do I need to buy A5?

You would not get the new AmpliTube 5 gear (2 new stomps, 5 acclaimed amps, 2 new rooms, 19 new rack FX, all of the remeasured cabs) with SE. For that you'd want to get AmpliTube 5.

Edit - I see this was answered above, sorry.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stroonz58 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Hey Peter,
Still waiting for a case number to change my order. I'd like to get it fixed sooner than later.
stroonz58

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:41 pm

stroonz58 wrote:Hey Peter,
Still waiting for a case number to change my order. I'd like to get it fixed sooner than later.

Support will usually respond within a few business days. Since we're in preorder I'm sure they'll get you sorted, AmpliTube 5 is not slated for release Monday or anything so it will be taken care of I assure you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:07 pm

For those who haven't seen the chart, note that there is a chart that shows the different features and includes AmpliTube 5 CS (and AT4 CS for reference) on our web site. Full version at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/a ... 5/#version and screenshot (partial) below:

Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby stroonz58 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:32 pm

The comparison chart is a big help. After seeing it, I think I'll be fine with the SE version for my use of the software. I have about half the collections and obviously am not really interested in the others or I would have them already. Thanks
stroonz58

Postby Damagical » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:13 am

I own AmpliTube 4, and have pre-ordered AmpliTube 5 max. It is disheartening that I can't access any of the gear in 4 while I wait- it would have been nice to unlock it on my account. Any idea how much longer we have to wait?
Damagical

Postby garfy » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:51 am

Damagical wrote:Any idea how much longer we have to wait?

There is still no official release date announced, just Q4 2020. As we are now in November, with 55 days to go until the end of that period, I can't imagine there is too much longer to wait.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby DarkStar » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:20 pm

Damagical wrote:I own AmpliTube 4, and have pre-ordered AmpliTube 5 max. It is disheartening that I can't access any of the gear in 4 while I wait- it would have been nice to unlock it on my account.

Peter has referred that issue to his colleagues for future consideration.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby tokenboomer » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:58 pm

Hi,

I have SampleTank 4 which has the option of only showing me the libraries I have installed. Nice.

I also have Ampitube 4 Max. What I find annoying about this software is if I click on a preset that uses a component I don't currently have installed, then I get an error message that tries to sell me the missing component. I am well aware of what's available in terms of the latest expansions. I get your emails. What I don't need is continuous reminders of what I have chosen not to purchase. It's a time-waster. So what I'm asking is does the new Sample Tank 5 AmpliTube 5 have the option to only show me presets and components I have installed like SampleTank 4?

{Mod Edit: to fix the product name]
tokenboomer

Postby DarkStar » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:09 pm

^^^^
There is something in the works but I do not have any details.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby tokenboomer » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:31 pm

Thanks.
tokenboomer

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:32 pm

tokenboomer wrote:Hi,

I have SampleTank 4 which has the option of only showing me the libraries I have installed. Nice.

I also have Ampitube 4 Max. What I find annoying about this software is if I click on a preset that uses a component I don't currently have installed, then I get an error message that tries to sell me the missing component. I am well aware of what's available in terms of the latest expansions. I get your emails. What I don't need is continuous reminders of what I have chosen not to purchase. It's a time-waster. So what I'm asking is does the new Sample Tank 5 AmpliTube 5 have the option to only show me presets and components I have installed like SampleTank 4?

{Mod Edit: to fix the product name]

Sorry, I posted this elsewhere but perhaps not here (and I had been trying to service this official forum first, dang it!)... There will be a filter in the GUI that has an option to filter our the gear you don't own and I'm told this also applies to presets.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tokenboomer » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:49 pm

That's great news! Thanks.
tokenboomer

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling