Amplitube 5 upgrade pricing?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Amplitube 5 upgrade pricing?

Postby DarkStar » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:32 pm

@ hermybear2002,

AT5 SE itself includes fewer gear models, but ALL of your previously-purchased gear will work in AT5 SE and will be upgraded.

From my post of 30 October:
DarkStar wrote:...
in another thread Peter_IK wrote:
Black-Viper75 wrote:I've got Amplitube 4 Deluxe and I've purchased a lot of the collections, can I upgraded to the SE version and still have all my A4 gear transferred over?

Yes. Your AmpliTube 4 gear will work in AmpliTube 5 SE and AmpliTube 5 SE has the full functionality/features of AmpliTube 5 so you should be very happy there!

Check out the full Comparison PDF, on a link halfway down this page:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5/

If you bought AT5 SE and did not own any previous AT gear, then you would just get the 77 gear models. {I have removed some misleading text.] As you have loads of AT4 gear, all those models will be included too.

T-RackS individual module plug-ins can only be used in a DAW or in the TR5 standalone program or the TR5 Suite plug-in.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Spemph » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:24 pm

Was there any mention of how long the pre-sale pricing would continue?
Spemph

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:50 pm

Spemph wrote:Was there any mention of how long the pre-sale pricing would continue?

The introductory pricing will be valid through December 31, 2020.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Spemph » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:56 pm

Any hints as to release date?... week?... month?
Spemph

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:01 pm

Spemph wrote:Any hints as to release date?... week?... month?

Not at this time. We're making sure this massive new release is in tip top shape for release and will have it ready as soon as possible.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jem7sk » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:07 pm

What happens if I want to try the free version of A5 and I already have A4 MAX? Will I have two versions installed on my PC or just one?
jem7sk

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:27 pm

jem7sk wrote:What happens if I want to try the free version of A5 and I already have A4 MAX? Will I have two versions installed on my PC or just one?

AmpliTube 5 is a completely separate install.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jem7sk » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:29 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
jem7sk wrote:What happens if I want to try the free version of A5 and I already have A4 MAX? Will I have two versions installed on my PC or just one?

Thanks Peter!
jem7sk

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:07 am

jem7sk wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:

Thanks Peter!

No problem! I like this way of doing it as my previous projects will not suddenly sound different when I open them. Of course this is also because I know 100% that I will forget to bounce/print tracks in older projects on a regular basis :P
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby blueskyvisions » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:12 pm

If I pre-order Amplitube 5 Max, can I transfer/sell all the AT4 extensions I purchased and no longer need? For example, can I transfer AmpliTube MESA/Boogie, SVX 2, Fender 1/2, Slash, Hendrix, etc. or do I need to keep these bundled with my upgrade?

Thanks!
Rich
blueskyvisions

Postby Spemph » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:23 am

My apologies if this already been answered. I skimmed the previous 130 posts, but it didn't jump out at me.

If someone purchased AT Max 4 AFTER Oct 15, they would be entitled to a free upgrade to AT5 MAX? Is this correct?

What if someone purchased Total Studio 2 MAX after Oct 15... which contains AT 4 max... Would they be entitled to a free upgrade to AT 5 Max?

Thanks!
Spemph

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:54 am

blueskyvisions wrote:If I pre-order Amplitube 5 Max, can I transfer/sell all the AT4 extensions I purchased and no longer need? For example, can I transfer AmpliTube MESA/Boogie, SVX 2, Fender 1/2, Slash, Hendrix, etc. or do I need to keep these bundled with my upgrade?

Thanks!
Rich

If you still have a 99.99+ product in your account after that (which qualifies you for the AmpliTube 5 MAX upgrade/crossgrade) then you can transfer the others. You should check your User Area --> My Product to see if those are eligible to transfer first though (they'll have a field for the License Transfer Credit next to them) and check out this FAQ first https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=44
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:55 am

Spemph wrote:My apologies if this already been answered. I skimmed the previous 130 posts, but it didn't jump out at me.

If someone purchased AT Max 4 AFTER Oct 15, they would be entitled to a free upgrade to AT5 MAX? Is this correct?

What if someone purchased Total Studio 2 MAX after Oct 15... which contains AT 4 max... Would they be entitled to a free upgrade to AT 5 Max?

Thanks!

No and no. It is [an upgrade to] AmpliTube 5 SE and only for those who purchase AmpliTube 4 or get it bundled with IK hardware per https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=at5
Last edited by DarkStar on Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: text in red, added for clarity
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby nikolay.i » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Thanks for splitting the Joe Satriani collection question.

Now I have a different question about the AT4 -> AT5 upgrade.

I bought today Amplitube 4 MAX as part of the Total Studio 2 MAX bundle. Am I eligible for the Amplitube 5 SE free upgrade or not?

I see this is asked in the previous question, but I am not sure I understand exactly the answer so here are all details in my case:

Amplitube 4 MAX is listed in My Products as "AmpliTube 4 Total Studio MAX 2". I bought it today Nov 25 (i.e. after Oct 15). Do I get the free AT5 SE upgrade once it is released?
nikolay.i

Postby rburkow » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:34 pm

I purchased AmpliTube 4 this month; I understand that AmpliTube 5 is a free upgrade to anyone who purchased AmpliTube 4 on, or after, October 15, 2020. How do I get my free upgrade?
rburkow

PreviousNext

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling