Question About Max Bundle??

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Question About Max Bundle??

Postby FabrinRodriguez » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:09 pm

Hey!

so I just purchased and downloaded the Max bundle on sale, and I'm really liking what it has to offer so far, but I've noticed that when I go for certain presets in say....the Fender or Fender 2 bundles, it tells me that certain cabs aren't downloaded, and I can't use those presets. I kinda thought getting the max, with the tagline "I want it all, and I want it now" gave me all of it. The Brian May settings are there, but un-usable.

I thought it pretty much gave me all things. Not being rude, just asking about that. I figured if a preset was in the program for max, it would be usable
FabrinRodriguez

Re: Question About Max Bundle??

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

The AT4 Max bundle contains all the gear models that were available when the bundle was first put together (a few years ago). Gear models that were released more recently (e.g. Brian May, Joe Satriani are not included. They can, of course be purchased separately via the Custom Shop.

Having said that, my understanding is that any release of AT4 may contain presets for any then-current gear models. So the Brian May presets may have been added in v 4.9.0, released on 2019-08-21. I cannot think of another way of releasing the presets, as users may not buy the Brian May collection, rather just some of his gear models.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling