Problem Registering AmpliTube SVX?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Problem Registering AmpliTube SVX?

Postby PatriciaRodriguez » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:03 pm

I received my free license from Audio Plugin Deals for the AmpliTube SVX. However when I entered the authorization number in the Authorization Manager It read "serial number already registered by another user".

How can I correct this problem ?
PatriciaRodriguez

Re: Problem Registering AmpliTube SVX?

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

The first step would be raise the problem with Audio Plugin Deals; issuing valid unused Serial numbers is its responsibility.

Please contact Sales/Account Support, via here and let them know of the problem. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a link at the top to a Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling