Amplitube can no longer find my interface

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube can no longer find my interface

Postby Magic Russ » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:31 am

I had a power outage the other day. Since then, Amplitube 4 can no longer find the ASIO drivers for my Komplete Audio 6. This is not a problem I am having with any other software. Could this be due to a corrupted settings file?
Magic Russ

Re: Amplitube can no longer find my interface

Postby DarkStar » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:53 pm

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem, but without directly quoting any correspondence from Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling