Preset warning reminds me of a nag screen

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Preset warning reminds me of a nag screen

Postby thememtester » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:15 pm

Ok so I buy AXE IO with the promise of all this wonderful free software (AmpliTube 4 "deluxe") install it get it running in the Daw. Only to be met with constant Preset warning screens telling me i cant run 80% of the presets. I'm sorry, but is this designed to make a user fork over yet more money a day into using a product that I just forked money over for. really ?
It has the reverse effect you know it makes me want to spend less...I did plan to buy "expansion packs" eventually just not a day in . we need to relax a bit on the hard sell ..
I'm hoping there is a way to turn this "feature off" I haven't been able to find one.
This is a brilliant product dont get me wrong, but having a feature like this if it cant be turned off interferes with the workflow.
how do I turn this off..
Any help appreciated
thememtester

Re: Preset warning reminds me of a nag screen

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:53 pm

There are presets that use gear you might not have in the version of AmpliTube you have. These are there to help demo other gear easily in context of great presets. The warning is there to let you know what you can open Custom Shop to try, and there should be a checkbox there to suppress future iterations of this dialogue box when you see it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling