Advices for using amplitube4 at home

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Advices for using amplitube4 at home

Postby daniele.stiavetti » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:04 am

Hi, I have an Irig HD-A that I hardly use with Amplitube4 on a windows10 PC that I have in my office at work.

I would like to set up a totally new workstation to play at home.
Can you recommend me a minimal one with a decent sound to begin with?

For example:
1) irig HD-A, tablet windows, speakers
2) irig HD 2, ipad, ILoud

I also have a VOX 30watt digital amp that I could use.

Thanks.
daniele.stiavetti

Re: Advices for using amplitube4 at home

Postby jem7sk » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:05 pm

I don't know a whole lot about the iPad solution even though I've tried it a few years ago but I love my Amplitube 4 Windows installation using a Scarlett 2i2 and a couple of 5" Mackie monitors.. also headphones. Super simple and the only added device to my office computer setup is just the tiny 2i2 on the desk. Sure beats the footprint of the modelers I have and sounds better too.
jem7sk

Re: Advices for using amplitube4 at home

Postby daniele.stiavetti » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:32 pm

jem7sk wrote:I don't know a whole lot about the iPad solution even though I've tried it a few years ago but I love my Amplitube 4 Windows installation using a Scarlett 2i2 and a couple of 5" Mackie monitors.. also headphones. Super simple and the only added device to my office computer setup is just the tiny 2i2 on the desk. Sure beats the footprint of the modelers I have and sounds better too.

Thank you. Nice.
I will explore this solution by doing some research
daniele.stiavetti

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling