Best monitors for Amplitube 4?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Best monitors for Amplitube 4?

Postby jem7sk » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:44 pm

I really enjoy listening to A4 on my headphones but my Mackie MR8 MKIIIs don't sound as good. Any recommendation on monitors so I can get that huge, beautiful and saturated sound into the room?
jem7sk

Re: Best monitors for Amplitube 4?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:46 pm

iLoud Micro Monitors are what I use on my gaming PC when I need to "pick up and play" - they get plenty loud, have great separation (some of those dual amp rigs are just amazing sounding due to this), and are great for other needs on that system to make things sound huge.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Best monitors for Amplitube 4?

Postby jem7sk » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:48 pm

Peter_IK wrote:iLoud Micro Monitors are what I use on my gaming PC when I need to "pick up and play" - they get plenty loud, have great separation (some of those dual amp rigs are just amazing sounding due to this), and are great for other needs on that system to make things sound huge.

Thanks Peter... I was also curious if there is a trick to running Amplitube 4 through the return on my tube amp. I've done it but it seems that maybe I am missing one side of my signal maybe? It didn't sound right. I have a 2i2 and I can only input into one place on the tube amp so I took one guitar cable out of one side of my 2i2 into the return. I know with all my other modelers, if you plug into the left output it will automatically send the output mono for a full signal.
jem7sk

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling