Please help newbie applying sound from My gear to pc

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Please help newbie applying sound from My gear to pc

Postby axeslinger39@yahoo.com » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:45 am

Dear friends,
I downloaded Custom Shop last year on a new windows 10 pc (a gaming computer) I have several sounds purchased from 8/29/2019 (amps,stomp boxes ect) I know my pro tools first software does not work with this, However, I just want to play through my Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 interface and jam through my computer headphones.. I even tried restoring my gear function.

When I click on the items I want to use, there is no way to access the effect or amp I want to use. I click on it and it just shows the picture. How am I able to just play it through the computer only? Not with pro tools obviously? I am unable to find any settings on the AmpliTube/custom shop software? Thank you in advance.. Bryan
axeslinger39@yahoo.com

Re: Please help newbie applying sound from My gear to pc

Postby DarkStar » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:59 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Just some background: when you ran the "AmpliTube Custom Shop" installer it installed 3 software products:
-- the AmpliTube standalone program and plug-ins,
-- the Custom Shop standalone program,
-- the Authorization Manager standalone program.

It sounds like you are running the Custom Shop program. Instead, what you need to do in run the AmpliTube standalone program itself, configure its audio input and output and use the gear models within that program.

When you installed these programs their User Manuals were also installed:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1395

----------------------
PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers', bank account verification requests, Amazon Prime renewals, tax refunds etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling