AmpliTube startup and use.

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube startup and use.

Postby jessie.thielen@yahoo.com » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:13 pm

I am struggling to startup the AmpliTube 4 max program. I have an AT4 app installed but it seems to just be for recording. I am unable to find any of the MAX package items I purchased within it. I installed and updated everything to no avail. I’m also using a duo pro interface.

Thanks,

Jessie
jessie.thielen@yahoo.com

Re: AmpliTube startup and use.

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:02 pm

Sorry I didn't see this. AmpliTube is not just for recording though it is really underrated for that... In the standalone and plugin, there are multiple sections that let you choose amps, cabs, stomps, rack FX, etc. You can also go through presets to see how those sound and tweak them to your liking.

The gear you have in AmpliTube MAX will run inside AmpliTube (either standalone program or plug-in in a DAW.

I would suggest taking a look through the AmpliTube manual to get a better idea how it works and what to do. There should also have been an email sent to your registered email address when you purchased AmpliTube MAX and registered it. You can find the manual locations at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1395
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: AmpliTube startup and use.

Postby DarkStar » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Make sure that you Register the AmpliTube MAX Serial Number (via the IK Product Manager?) and Restore your Gear in the Custom Shop program (see the AmpliTube Custom Shop User Manual, chapter 7).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling