Bought iRig HD2 2, but cannot use AmpliTube 4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Bought iRig HD2 2, but cannot use AmpliTube 4

Postby GoncaloF10 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:49 pm

Hello.
I bought the iRig HD2 2 weeks ago, but in the meantime I can't use AmpliTube 4. I have Windows 10. Thank you for your reply soon. Thank you
GoncaloF10

Re: Bought iRig HD2 2, but cannot use AmpliTube 4

Postby DarkStar » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:21 pm

[Mod Edit: I have moved this to be in its own topic, as it was originally posted on an old thread. ]

AS you have not provide any details at all of the problem, we weould only be guessing and could give you misleading information.

Please describe the problem, what steps you have taken so far and what errors you see.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby GoncaloF10 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:24 pm

when I press the amplitube icon, nothing happens, just say the amplitube is using the microphone and then it disappears
GoncaloF10

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:48 pm

GoncaloF10 wrote:when I press the amplitube icon, nothing happens, just say the amplitube is using the microphone and then it disappears

Are you using AmpliTube for Mac/PC or for iOS?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby GoncaloF10 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:08 pm

I´m using app for PC. I have windows 10
GoncaloF10

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:18 pm

GoncaloF10 wrote:I´m using app for PC. I have windows 10

I would recommend reinstalling the latest version of AmpliTube 4 from your IK User Area (since the IK Product Manager would tell you that you have the latest version, but if you do not then you should update it using IK Product Manager from https://www.ikmultimedia.com/productmanager/). If that doesn't help, something else is off and you should also consult IK Support for direct and official support since they'll be able to troubleshoot with you and offer the best advice and solution. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling