Unable to register Amplitube 4 Max Crossgrade

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Unable to register Amplitube 4 Max Crossgrade

Postby hirschbergt » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:29 am

I recently purchased the new Axe I/O Solo which includes Amplitube 4 Deluxe. I also recently purchased the Amplitube 4 MAX crossgrade from Sweetwater. When I try to register the MAX crossgrade tin the IK Product Manager I receive an error that my "Serial number not eligible for crossgrade/upgrade." What gives? I own AT4 Deluxe; so why wouldn't I be eligible? Can someone please help?
hirschbergt

Re: Unable to register Amplitube 4 Max Crossgrade

Postby dlgebert » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:27 pm

hirschbergt wrote:I recently purchased the new Axe I/O Solo which includes Amplitube 4 Deluxe. I also recently purchased the Amplitube 4 MAX crossgrade from Sweetwater. When I try to register the MAX crossgrade tin the IK Product Manager I receive an error that my "Serial number not eligible for crossgrade/upgrade." What gives? I own AT4 Deluxe; so why wouldn't I be eligible? Can someone please help?

Ryan and Peter from IKM would be able to give you a definitive answer, but I believe since Amplitube 4 Deluxe is bundled in with the AXE I/O Solo and it wasn't purchased as a separate product that it wouldn't qualify. I have the original AXE I/O, but at the time it came out, I already owned every piece of Amplitube 4 gear. Even so, I still have an Amplitube 4 Deluxe license I never used that came with my AXE I/O. For me, the hardware alone is worth the price.

Do you have any other IKM products that are over $99? If so, I believe those would qualify.
Below is from the "Crossgrade/Upgrade" tab when you login to your "User Area":

User Area - Crossgrade/Upgrade Tab wrote:To qualify for a Crossgrade to another product, you must be registered with a paid version of another IK Multimedia product over $/€ 99 or higher.

Dave
dlgebert

Postby hirschbergt » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:14 am

That is what I was afraid of. If that is truly the case, then I would have to buy the full blown AT4 max. Could someone from IK confirm if this is really the case?
hirschbergt

Postby hirschbergt » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:50 am

Bump
hirschbergt

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:23 pm

Normally you'd be able to crossgrade from any product 99.99 or up. Please let IK Support know you are having this issue at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support since they will be able to look directly at your specific account.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hirschbergt » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:51 pm

Hi, Peter.

If it turns out that the bundled AT4 Deluxe does not qualify, is it possible to upgrade to AT4 Max from the regular AT4 when it is currently on sale? (Right now AT4 is on sale from $149.99 to $39.99, and I want to know if that would still qualify.)
hirschbergt

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:02 pm

Actually, another thing I didn't mention is that the AXE I/O Solo itself should qualify you, which I wasn't clear about above when I mentioned any product 99.99 or higher, so we can get this worked out as something is definitely off here in some way that I'm not seeing.

Edit - also, did you open a ticket? Please let me know your ticket number so I can make sure everything is clear there. Thanks
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hirschbergt » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:55 pm

Hi, Peter. Thank you for the quick reply.

That is great news to hear that the Axe IO Solo qualifies!
I opened up a ticket over the weekend. The ticket number is 4407850.

Thank you for your help!
hirschbergt

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:27 pm

I've let our Support Manager know about your ticket too. I'm sure he can work out what's going on but he may end up having to consult our IT team as this is definitely unusual. We'll get you working though!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling