Can't switch to channel 2 w/ Scarlett Solo - Amplitube 4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can't switch to channel 2 w/ Scarlett Solo - Amplitube 4

Postby LionsTheBoss2 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:21 pm

Channel 2 isn't showing up under input in Amplitube 4 with my Scarlett Solo using my Windows laptop. However, Channel 2 shows up on my Sisters Mac... I have no clue what I'm doing wrong

Any help is appreciated
LionsTheBoss2

Re: Can't switch to channel 2 w/ Scarlett Solo - Amplitube 4

Postby garfy » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:42 pm

Hello LionsTheBoss2 and welcome to the forum.

Do you have any other audio software on your computer to check whether it is only AT4 that can't see input 2? It seems strange that it's not seeing it. Does it just say Input 1 in both the left and right channel in Audio MIDI setup?
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby forestunknown » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:46 pm

I'm having an identical issue. When I first installed Amplitube 4 I could select input 2 but while messing with buffer sizes to get rid of the latency input 2 all of a sudden disappeared...

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same issue
forestunknown

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:43 pm

Hello forestunknown and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at
the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem, but without directly quoting any correspondence from Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling