AMPLITUBE MAX [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AMPLITUBE MAX [Resolved]

Postby MajorBloodshed » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:14 pm

Hi all.

Can somebody pls help.

I have cross graded to AmpliTube max. Ive downloaded the product manager , registered the product but can seem to see what to do next. Amplitube has not got anything different on it.

Please can somebody advise me on what to do next as I can't seem to figure this out. :shock: :lol:
Its something silly no doubt

cheers
MajorBloodshed

Re: AMPLITUBE MAX

Postby vac713 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:50 pm

Go onto custom shop and go to AmpliTube. Then click on my products there you should see everything you have. Max doesn’t have everything (no Satriani, Brian May among others)
But you should have more than enough there to work with
vac713

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:20 pm

And, while you are in the Custom Shop, click [Gear] and select "Restore my gear".
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby MajorBloodshed » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:59 am

Thanks to both of you for the reply.

I opened up AmpliTube early this morning and all of the MAX was up and running , which is pretty odd as I didn't do anything. I had already restarted my Mac yesterday. Very odd.

Already have the Satriani pack which is fantastic. Massive fan and the Crystal Planet setting sounds killer.

Thanks again for the help to both of you!!
MajorBloodshed

Re: AMPLITUBE MAX [Resolved]

Postby DarkStar » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:41 am

Good oh. :)

-------------------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling