Help: hearing only distortion

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Help: hearing only distortion

Postby quentindaleh@gmail.com » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:11 am

[Mod: The tread title has been edited to describe the problem more closely ]

here is my problem i plug into my irig2 open the program and all i get is distortion i strum the guitar and i cant here it but i still here the distortion without hearing any strike on the strings help pls

thanks

Quentin
quentindaleh@gmail.com

Re: Help: hearing only distortion

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:17 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

But, without any details of your system configuration or the steps you have taken, we would only be guessing and could easily lead you off down the wortng path.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

---------------
PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers', bank account verification requests, Amazon Prime renewals, tax refunds etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling