Amplitube with FCB1010

AmpliTube 4, AmpliTube Custom Shop, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, Ampeg® SVX, Preset XChange, more for Mac/PC

Amplitube with FCB1010

Postby Tidou41 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:10 pm

Hello there,

I try to use Amplitube with the Behringer FCB1010 Midi controller...

I plug it into the AXE io and at this time i can only switch on each preset....

I try to assign a switch for each pedal or for the Wah...and that doesn't work i don't remember exactly but there is something write like no midi signal....

And i use it in another plug in (overloud THU) and i can use it and assign a switch for each pedal effect....except wah...

Please Help
Tidou41

Re: Amplitube with FCB1010

Postby dlgebert » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:23 pm

Tidou41 wrote:I try to assign a switch for each pedal or for the Wah...and that doesn't work i don't remember exactly but there is something write like no midi signal....

I have an AXE I/O and Amplitube 4, but I have a physical VOX wah pedal I use, so I've never tried to connect a 5 pin DIN MIDI cable device to the AXE I/O.

First, I assume you have the AXE I/O connected to your PC/Mac via a USB cable and you can open up the AXE I/O Control panel? The AXE I/O device drivers "expose" an AXE I/O MIDI In and Out port. Those are MIDI ports, not the audio ports. In your DAW or Amplitube 4 standalone program, you should see these AXE I/O device MIDI ports.

In the AXE I/O Control Panel program, there is the "CONTROLLER" tab that allows you to configure the MIDI stuff. I assume you've tried this already, but I thought I'd mention it. You should see controller "CC" messages being passed from the FCB1010 thru the AXE I/O to the "exposed" AXE I/O MIDI devices in your DAW or Amplitube 4 standalone program.

I'd open a support ticket if you've tried all of this stuff already and there's no expression pedal activity coming in to your PC/DAW via the USB cable AXE I/O device MIDI ports.

Dave
dlgebert

Postby Tidou41 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:37 pm

dlgebert wrote:
Tidou41 wrote:I try to assign a switch for each pedal or for the Wah...and that doesn't work i don't remember exactly but there is something write like no midi signal....

I have an AXE I/O and Amplitube 4, but I have a physical VOX wah pedal I use, so I've never tried to connect a 5 pin DIN MIDI cable device to the AXE I/O.

First, I assume you have the AXE I/O connected to your PC/Mac via a USB cable and you can open up the AXE I/O Control panel? The AXE I/O device drivers "expose" an AXE I/O MIDI In and Out port. Those are MIDI ports, not the audio ports. In your DAW or Amplitube 4 standalone program, you should see these AXE I/O device MIDI ports.

In the AXE I/O Control Panel program, there is the "CONTROLLER" tab that allows you to configure the MIDI stuff. I assume you've tried this already, but I thought I'd mention it. You should see controller "CC" messages being passed from the FCB1010 thru the AXE I/O to the "exposed" AXE I/O MIDI devices in your DAW or Amplitube 4 standalone program.

I'd open a support ticket if you've tried all of this stuff already and there's no expression pedal activity coming in to your PC/DAW via the USB cable AXE I/O device MIDI ports.

Dave

ok thanks for the answer,i try all the suggestion tomorrow...i have a day off... ;)
Tidou41

Postby Tidou41 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:41 pm

I try everything and that doesn't work...i must find something to understand how to programm this damned FCB1010 :?

If someone as experience with amplitube and FCB1010....you're welcome :lol:
Tidou41

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling