[RESOLVED] Custom Shop I'm out of authorisations...

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

[RESOLVED] Custom Shop I'm out of authorisations...

Postby bambony » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:45 pm

Hi

[RESOLVED] Brilliantly speedy response by support to sort out the problems - thanks IKM and Peter

I have many authorisations of Fender I and II, AMpeg SVT and Hendrix collections remaining but they are greyed out in Amplitube. I have authorised them individually using the authorisation manager. I have 4 authorisations left of Amplitube.

I'm now headscratching. Can anyone advise?

Many thanks
Tony
Last edited by bambony on Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bambony

Re: Custom Shop: I'm out of authorisations when I have 4 lef

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:35 pm

If you don't have access to gear you have purchased, please open the Custom Shop application (in your Start Menu on Windows, in your Applications folder on macOS) and then log in and go to AmpliTube then Gear --> Restore My Gear.

That should do it but if not, please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be able to assist you directly.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Custom Shop: I'm out of authorisations when I have 4 lef

Postby bambony » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:17 pm

Hi Peter

Thanks for your reply. It's at the point of restoring my gear that I get the following screen disallowing me from logging in to custom shop. it says: "Max authorizations limit reached".

I have opened a ticket but wondering if the collective wisdom here might get a result quicker.

Thanks
Tony
bambony

[RESOLVED]

Postby bambony » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:55 pm

[RESOLVED]

Brilliantly speedy response by support to sort out the problems - thanks IKM and Peter

Tony
bambony

Re: [RESOLVED] Custom Shop I'm out of authorisations...

Postby garfy » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:46 am

Good news bambony. Glad that IK Support sorted everything out for you.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling