Error registering products on AmpliTube for iOS [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Error registering products on AmpliTube for iOS [Resolved]

Postby thyde1976 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:10 pm

I'm just starting to get into AmpliTube. I have the free version of AmpliTube 4 and Custom Shop on my laptop, and I have the app on my iPad. In Custom Shop, I got the free deal for AmpliTube Metal, and I'm trying to register that on my iPad. In the screen that asks product serial numbers, I've put it in with every variation I can think of; capital letters, dashes, no dashes, lower case letters. I keep getting an error that says "We were not able to register your serial number because an error occurred (-202)".

Thoughts.
thyde1976

Re: Error registering products on AmpliTube for iOS

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:22 pm

Hello thyde1976 and welcome to the forum.

From https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=9666
AmpliTube Metal provides the ultimate metal distortion powerhouse software for Mac and PC.

So, it is not for iOS (or Android).
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby thyde1976 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:05 pm

@DarkStar, thanks for the info. I feel a little stupid now. I should've noticed that.
thyde1976

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:34 pm

Not to worry. I sometimes skip sentences in forum posts, only to see them after I have posted. :)

---------------------
As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
  • Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling