Impossible to activate Amplitube 4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Impossible to activate Amplitube 4

Postby mcanducci » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:00 pm

Hi,
I have a iRig 1, when I bought it there was a "full amplitube" license.
No I cannot activate Amplitube 4, but only the "metal" or "custom shop" editions that do not work and seems to be limited.
How can I have the Amplitube I bought with iRig?
Thanks
Max
mcanducci

Re: Impossible to activate Amplitube 4

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:51 pm

The iRig 1 was released several years ago. Any software licence that came with it would be for the version that was current at that time.

I think that when you Registered the hardware, any bonus software would have been added to your IK Account / User Area / My Products. Have a look in there to see what AmpliTube products you have - you should be able to download the old one and may still be able to install it. Let us know exactly what version(s) of AmpliTube that you have.

AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop ("AT4 CS") is the free edition of AT4. Everyone with an IK Multimedia Accounts gets it. You can download and install that too, using its own Serial number in the Authorization Manager.

AmpliTube Metal is another collection of gear, that IK Multimedia has recently provided free of charge to users who sign up for the Newsletter. After you have Registered its own Serial number using the Authorization Manager, run the Custom Shop program, login, go the the AmpliTube section and click [Gear], then "restore my gear". You sohuld then be able to use those gear models too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby mcanducci » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:41 am

Thanks for your answer,
I bought the iRig in 2017, but I registered it on your site yesterday night.
My account is [Mod Edit: removed], my iRig serial number is [Mod Edit: removed] and after the registration I have in my page these software:
- AmpliTube Metal
- T-RackS 5 Custom Shop
- SampleTank 4 CS
- AmpliTube Custom Shop
- Syntronik Free
When I bought the iRig (in 2017) Amplitube 4 was already available, so I just want the possibility to activate the software i bought with the hardware.
Thanks of all
Max
mcanducci

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:57 am

Thank you.

Please do not post Serial Numbers anywhere public. Fraudsters can collect them and misuse them and you could lose use of them.

The 5 software products you have listed are all provided Free to all users (AmpliTube Metal requires signing up to the Newsletter).

After you Registered the iRig hardware, any related software products would normally be added to your "My Products". Or is there anything under "Promotions"?Maybe it is too long after the hardware was released?

Anyway, please contact Sales Support who can look at your Account and order and see what's going on. Response time normally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby mcanducci » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:00 pm

Thanks a lot.
I'll contact them.
mcanducci

Postby Buaidhnobas » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:34 am

I was having the same problem until I looked at the location of the program and sure enough, the Authorization Manager was in the folder. You have to reg. each product. Hope this helps.
Buaidhnobas

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling