Loading version 4.10.00

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Loading version 4.10.00

Postby jim.smith13 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:29 am

I downloaded and installed the free version of Amplitube 4 a while back . I use it instead of Amplitube 3 that I bought in 2015.
Todady I bought Amplitube 4 at the reduced price on offer. I installed but there is no new version just the original 'free version'.
My question is should I have uninstalled the free version then installed the latest download...?

Thanks for any info re this issue.
jim.smith13

Re: Loading version 4.10.00

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Hello jim.smith13 and welcome to the forum.

All editions of AmpliTube 4 ("AT4") are the same, the difference is the gear that can be used - and that is controlled by the product Serial Numbers. So you should not need to uninstall AT4 CS (the free edition) first.

Run the Authorisation Manager and authorize AT4 using its Serial Number (from the email? or in your User Area / My Products). You may also need to run the Custom shop, login, go to the AmpliTube section, click [Gear] and select "Restore my gear".

That should do it.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling