Amplitube Deluxe and Max auth question, gear count in CShop

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube Deluxe and Max auth question, gear count in CShop

Postby alathea » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:22 pm

I had Amplitube 4, the base version. I wanted to upgrade to deluxe- but when I looked in Upgrades it was not an option, only Max. So, I upgraded. Here is my issue-

I apparently did so in February. also, based on my Product listing and my listing of prior orders- I now have 2 instances of MAX showing up in my product listing- BUT, I've never had the gear associated with it that I can tell. I only have 1 computer. After I purchased Max again (the website gave no warning of already having it until I checked my product listing) I ran Auth manager, and Custom shop, restored my gear, etc, but the serial that shows in the padlock area of Amplitube's interface is still the serial for my older version of Custom Shop.

Is that normal? What serial SHOULD be showing in Amplitube when clicking on the padlock? I would assume Amplitube's, but maybe not. In any case, "My Gear" only shows 291 pieces of gear when I should have "over 300" according to what the description for Max says. There are some pieces specifically mentioned in the "prior releases" listing of Max that I do not have, for example Satriani.

I'm really confused-1. I spent money that I didn't need too, apparently (I don't use AmpliTube exclusively, and since I've been working from home for the last 3 or so months my guitar playing has taken a backseat) 2. It appears that I don't have all the gear for Max, despite authorizing, uninstalling, reinstalling, re-authorizing, etc. The same older serial still shows up, both in Amplitube and in the Registry.

What am I missing here- how many pieces of gear should someone with Max have listed in Custom Shop? Ive contacted support, but Im reaching out here as well to try to make some sense of it.
alathea

Re: Amplitube Deluxe and Max auth question, gear count in CS

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:22 pm

Please continue with Support; you can reply to the Support email at any time asking for a progress report / further guidance.

As for AT4 MAX:
88 Stompbox models including: Acoustic Sim, Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ and more
80 Amplifiers including: American Tube Clean 1, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp, Jazz Amp 120 plus 5 all new classic British amps and more
92 Cabinets including: 4x12 Brit 8000, 4x12 Brit 9000, 4x12 Red Pig, 4x12 Brit Silver, 4x10 Open Vintage, 2x12 Closed Vintage, 4x12 Closed Vintage 1 and more
29 Vintage and modern individual speaker models
19 Microphones including: Double Dynamic 57, Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87 and more
24 Rack effects units including: Digital Delay, Parametric EQ, Rotary Speaker and more
2 Tuners: UltraTuner plus a fully chromatic rack tuner

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/atmax/index.php?p=gear lists them all, with pics.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby storytellerIM » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:21 am

I'm also having the same type of serial number discrepancy with the padlock, seeing the same count at 291 with my new crossgrade to Amplitube Max, and couldn't find all of the gear listed in my account either. Some of the "included gear" for Max is showing as "not purchased" - just as yours. Basically, it looks like my situation mirrors yours almost exactly...

What was the resolution? I went ahead and emailed support. That said, hopefully it will get resolved quickly.
storytellerIM

Postby garfy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:48 am

Hello storytellerIM and welcome to the forum.

As alathea hasn't returned to the thread, I assume that their issue has been resolved. However, as part of the forum rules, discussing direct communication from Official IK Support isn't allowed anyway.

The only thing I can suggest is to open the Custom Shop app, click on the AmpliTube tab and chose Gear>Restore My Gear. This sometimes resolves missing gear issues.

If that doesn't work, please continue to work with support to resolve your issues. They will give you one-to-one help, specific to your system. You don't say when you opened a ticket, but they endeavour to reply within 2 working days. Obviously considering the current situation things may take longer than usual.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby storytellerIM » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Thanks for the reply. Apologies if my question somehow crossed a tech-support discussion line. I assumed if another person had the same problem it might be a simple fix that could be resolved before I heard a response.
storytellerIM

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling