Satriani collection is available

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Satriani collection is available

Postby carlaz » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:01 pm

DarkStar wrote:If the updated Gear Models manual is not installed when you update to AmpliTube 4.10.0 then go to your User Area / My Products and under your AmpliTube section click [Download Resources] to see the links.

Also, be sure you are looking for [Download Resources] alongside "AmpliTube 4", not "AmpliTube Joe Satriani" (which has no [Download Resources] option as such). Info on the new Joe Satriani models is in the updated 4.10.0 AmpliTube Custom Shop Gear Modesl PDF.

As an extra note, you could do worse than go out and Google for PDF manuals of the hardware on which the digital models are based. For example, the manufacturer's manual for the JVM410HJS has plenty of useful notes on how things were designed to work and sound -- and it's a good guide to the functionality of the Satch VM.
--
"Lords of rock ... grace us with your mighty love ...."
http://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson
https://carledlundanderson.bandcamp.com/
carlaz
1K Club

Re: Satriani collection is available

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:45 pm

aaronaardvark wrote:Peter_IK,
I'm not very good with Talk Boxes, I've owned 2 of them, but I'm not bad with a wah pedal. I am right-handed. I pump the wah pedal with my right foot to the beat of the music. Not sure if that might work better for you. It does take a bit of practice.

I know and use my right foot as well. I was just noting that it seemed to be a little unorthodox to use his left foot when he's right-handed. I have been using my right foot over the 35+ years I've been playing so I've got some practice at it already ;)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling