How can I buy the Acoustic Sim pedal?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How can I buy the Acoustic Sim pedal?

Postby erit_539 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:14 pm

Hi, is there any other way I can get the Acoustic Simulator from AT4?

I have AmpliTube 4 but it doesn't have that pedal and I'd love to get it, do I have to upgrade?
Or can I buy it on the Custom Shop?

Anyway, Thanks for your time and for Reading.
erit_539

Re: How can I buy the Acoustic Sim pedal?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:15 pm

It is included in AmpliTube 4: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube4

You may have AmpliTube 4 CS (the free version) if you don't have the AmpliTube 4 gear you see at the link above.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: How can I buy the Acoustic Sim pedal?

Postby tubemarker » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:52 pm

HI. This is my first post in this forum.

In my opinion acoustic sim included in nonfree version is not worth the money. It might simulate the original acoustic simulator efect pedal perfectly but that pedal propably is not good acoustic sim.

And now I continue with other little things that were not so good thing after my purchase.

You can't use every stomp box in post effects section or in amps efects loop. These limitations should be mentioned.

Otherwise AT4 has been quite good. It just didn't quite deliver what I expected. Stomp box and efects usage limitations and acoustic sim being my biggest disappointments. Included amps on the other are quite good.

But for acoustic sim I would look somewhere else. None of them is perfect but some get better acoustic tone with electric guitar.

Ikmultimedia...Make acoustic sim something you can try and purchase separately. I know I am not only one being disappointed for that.
tubemarker

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling