Re-purchasing gear already purchased...

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re-purchasing gear already purchased...

Postby Sandro153 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:09 pm

Hi All,

I have a question for all the people in my situation. I did download the AmpliTube CS, then I purchase the Fender Collection with the Fulltone Collection plus a few other pedals. A few months later I decide to purchase the AmpliTube MAX and piratically re-purchase some of the gear that I already purchase, it would be nice/fair to have some JamPoints/credit/re-found towards the already purchase gear.

Thanks,
Sandro
Sandro153

Re: Re-purchasing gear already purchased...

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:22 pm

The advantage of purchasing the bundle is that there is a discount for buying at the same time vs purchasing a la carte. You do get JamPoints for your previous purchases that you can use for further discount on the bundle, that is part of the reason they are given for previous purchases.

Also, previous purchases of 99.99+ will qualify for even lower prices on bundles/MAX via crossgrade pricing.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling