can't activate Amplitube 4 Deluxe

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

can't activate Amplitube 4 Deluxe

Postby panterachris » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:01 am

Hello,

I bought the iRig Stomp I/O (a returned item) via the webshop of Music Store based in Germany.
I installed the device on my PC and downloaded all the apps that were available in "My products" once I registered my serial number that came with the iRig Stomp I/O.

I entered all the serial numbers in the Authorization Manager and all is activated okay.

On the box it says my iRig Stomp I/O comes with Amplitube Deluxe.
But there's no way I can activate it. My Amplitube 4 app on PC is still in "free" mode.
I only have 33 items in "My Gear" on the Custom Shop (which includes the downloaded Dimebag CFH collection in "Try" mode).
On the box it says I should have over 140 guitar amp and effects models.
(I'm logged in on the Custom Shop and I clicked on "Restore my gear" option too, but it doesn't change anything)

This is making me so sad :cry:

Any of you know what to do?
I wrote support but I'm waiting for an answer :cry:
I posted 2 screens below this message to show you my problem.

Thanks in advance!

panterachris

Re: can't activate Amplitube 4 Deluxe

Postby garfy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:31 am

Hello panterachris and welcome to the forums.

I think (although I'm not sure) if you go to User Area>Promotions in your account you might find the activation codes in there. I'm kinda guessing here, but maybe someone else will be along to put me right.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby panterachris » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:27 am

Unfortunately nothing there :cry:

panterachris

Postby garfy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:51 am

Hmm, well was just a guess.

Unfortunately us mods don't have access to your User Account to see what's going on, so unless someone else chimes in with a reply sit tight and wait for Support to get back to you. They are experiencing a high demand at the moment so it may take longer than their expected 1-2 business days.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby panterachris » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:56 pm

Not happy at all with the support service.
Been waiting for an answer over a week now :x
panterachris

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:59 pm

panterachris wrote:Not happy at all with the support service.
Been waiting for an answer over a week now :x

Support should be reaching out shortly. We were able to flag down your case.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Pfandlord » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:45 pm

Hi,

just checking out this thread. Im running into the same issues like panterachris.
Would be really great to get a solution as soon as possible.
Pfandlord

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:37 pm

Pfandlord wrote:Hi,

just checking out this thread. Im running into the same issues like panterachris.

If you've authorized your serial number in Authorization Manager and still have issues please open a ticket with IK Support as well. Thank you.

They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby panterachris » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:11 am

Pfandlord wrote:Hi,

Support solved my issue. I don't know what the problem was exactly, but they were able to help me.
Hope it will work for you too buddy.
panterachris

Postby davidjoelcaron@gmail.com » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:58 pm

I am having the same trouble with Amplitube. I can only access the "free" sections and nothing that is advertised in the deluxe edition is available to me.

I got an Axe I/O system that is supposed to come with the deluxe edition. What do you suppose they did to fix the problem?

Thanks.
Dave
davidjoelcaron@gmail.com

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Without any details we would only be guessing:

Q1: Did you Register the hardware?
Q2: Does AT4 Deluxe appear in your User Area / My products section?
Q3: Or in the IK Product Manager?
Q4: If so, have you install and Authorized it?
Q5: Have you run the Custom Shop program, logged in,. and in the AmpliTube sectiob, selected {Gear} then "restore my Gear"?

----------------------------------
As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem, but without directly quoting any correspondence from Support.

---------------------------------------
PS: it would be best to change your Account Name away from an email address, to minimise the chance of it being harvested by web bots and you receiving all sorts of 'special offers', bank account verification requests, Amazon Prime renewals, tax refunds etc from all over the place for years and years. You can change it here:.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby davidjoelcaron@gmail.com » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:22 pm

Hi,

Q1 - Yes I have registered my gear with the authorization manager
Q2 - I have both the AT 4 and AT Deluxe appearing in my product manger page as well as online in the user area
Q3 - I have installed and I have authorized it in the authorization manager
Q4 - Yes, installed and authorized
Q5 - I opened custom shop and hit "restore my gear" as well. I am still missing many of the amps and cabinets that are advertised in the manual

It looks like I am running the free program as everything else is still locked in the menu screens within the app itself. It's like the program is all set up but is competing with the free version.
davidjoelcaron@gmail.com

Postby davidjoelcaron@gmail.com » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:49 pm

The reason being, a friend of mine got an AXE I/O and his gear list is much more impressive than mine without having purchased anything else from the store.

He has access to some of the brand named amps (Orange, Mesa, Fender, Soldano...)... I am not sure if that is part of the deluxe package though... I guess if it's not... then I guess I will have to find a way to get a few of those pieces added to my collection.
davidjoelcaron@gmail.com

Postby DarkStar » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:04 pm

It sounds like AT4 has been authorized with the AT4 Custom Shop ("AT4 CS") serial number. That number starts with "ACS40-" I believe.

The AT4 User Manual describes all the gear in the AT4 MAX edition, I believe.

Can you try Registering with the AT4 Deluxe Serial Number (in the IK Product Manager should work)? Then do a "Gear / Restore my Gear".

The AT4 Deluxe bundle gear is listed here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube4deluxe/. You can always get more individual gear models or Collections using the Custom Shop program.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling