Does Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection come with AmpliTUBE MAX?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Does Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection come with AmpliTUBE MAX?

Postby DJSutphin » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:25 am

Does anybody know if AmpliTUBE MAX comes with the actual "Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection" plugin? I ordered my AXE I/O May 30th so Ill get AmpliTUBE MAX once I am able to register it but Im really hoping that it comes with the CFH Collection!
DJSutphin

Re: Does Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection come with AmpliTUBE

Postby garfy » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:28 pm

Hello DJSutphin and welcome to the forums.

AmpliTube MAX does not include the Dimebag Darrell collection I'm afraid.

It includes everything that was available at the time of the release of MAX, which was Feb 2016.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby haemmingus » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:55 am

Hello,

then the Amplitube Max page is very misleading!

I agree that, to my knowledge, CFH is not included in Amplitube MAX, however, on the Amplitube Max page (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/atmax/index.php?p=gear&RTN=RFDD#gearlist_filters-box-return ) section „Other Included Gear“ it it says:

As a standalone software and DAW plug-in, AmpliTube MAX comes with the gear listed above plus all the other gear you see below.

In the drop down menu below that CFH is clearly listed! You can even select it so that the above Amplitube Max page then actually shows all the CFH gear (pictures of CFH Amps, Cabs and Pedals) under the slogan „Other Included Gear“.

Now, unless the content of the Amplitube Max package has recently changed to include CFH, that‘s very misleading, maybe by mistake? However, it feels kind of scam-ish!

The drop down menu under „Other Included Gear also lists the Leslie stuff, which, again to my knowledge, is also not included! Then again, the Brian May stuff is NOT listed (as is not included afaik).

The Page says, as garfy already mentioned,
AmpliTube MAX includes all the gear available inside AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, Fender® Collection, AmpliTube MESA/Boogie®, AmpliTube Orange®, AmpliTube SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ Anniversary Edition, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Metal plus all of the additional name-brand gear models from the AmpliTube Custom Shop (as of February 2016) featuring the industry’s best manufacturers for a mind-blowing total of over 300 pieces of gear.

Now, are customers really expected to know, what models where and what weren‘t part of the software packages at any specific time?

I‘d probably buy A Max during sale, if CFH was included (and maybe Leslie), yet I doubt it!

Can you, ikMultimedia please clarify, as Promos still going on, what exactly is included, and what not?!

Kind Regards
haemmingus

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:17 pm

tldr: I am sorry that you feel the gear page is misleading.

Dimebag Darrell CFH collection is NOT included in AmpliTube 4 MAX. The gear that is included in AT4 MAX is that shown on the gear page ONLY WHEN "AmpliTube MAX Bundle" is selected in the first drop-down list and "All gear" is selected in the second drop-down list.

------------------------------------

The AT4 MAX gear is that shown when you go to that gear page. If you select any of the other collections in the first drop-down list then you will see the gear in that Collection. This allows the user to see quickly the gear in most of the different collections without going to other pages (AT Brian May and AT Joe Satriani have not yet made it into the drop-down).

So to see the AT4 MAX Gear go to that page and make sure that "AmpliTube MAX Bundle" and All gear" are selected.

PS To other readers AT4 MAX is on sale at the moment.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling