Copy preset from Mac to iPhone

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Copy preset from Mac to iPhone

Postby keiranf » Sun May 31, 2020 7:40 am

Hi new user (just bought stomp io and created some first def Leppard type presents on MacBook and want to use on iPhone version (Amplitube 4 CS). Can’t work out how I move the patch files .at4p into iPhone app?

Anyone know if this is possible or do I have to do all the work again on the iPhone ?
keiranf

Re: Copy preset from Mac to iPhone

Postby garfy » Sun May 31, 2020 11:19 am

Hello keiranf and welcome to the forums.

At the current time, presets are not transferrable between desktop and mobile platforms as they are based on different code. I believe you can move from iOS to Android, or Windows to macOS.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Copy preset from Mac to iPhone

Postby keiranf » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:29 am

Thanks, sad so basically its 2 different set ups and you cant take your Mac Settings on the road.

You need to create Your tour settings in the IOS device you are going to use live. Thanks for the reply, will save me hours looking for a solution! WIll add to the wishlist. Ive gots lots missing from the iOS version that I have in the Mac one which is a shame.
keiranf

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling