AT4 Impulse Resonse exporter

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AT4 Impulse Resonse exporter

Postby roscoe5 » Sat May 30, 2020 4:50 pm

I'm new (again) to the forum and searched this topic before I posted. I saw a lot of threads on requests for an impulse response loader, but not an IR exporter.

I've been using AT4 for years inside and outside of my DAW and LOVE the Cab Room. With all of the different Cab and IR productions and plugins that have come out, I still always go back to the AT4 Cab room.

I am also a Helix floor processor and Helix Native application user. One of my favorite virtual rigs right now is Helix Native plug-in into AT4 with just cabs turned on. I also use my physical Mesa amps into a reactive load into AT4 cabs and love that as well. You really can't beat the workflow, automation, or sound.

It would be AMAZING if there were an IR export feature in AT4 cabs to allow me to take those Helix + AT4 cab sounds live.

Two notes does this, but only for their hardware/pedals. Mikko does this, but I would have to buy their cab packs. In either case, I would not have my recorded sound live and end up spending way more money.

https://ml-sound-lab.com/collections/pl ... ee-install
roscoe5

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling