Playback sound

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Playback sound

Postby tcnjexpress » Tue May 26, 2020 10:42 pm

I have an iRig Stomp I/O connected to a Microsoft Surface. I plugged in, recorded using Amplitube 4, and exported as a .wav file. Coming back to the file, I imported the .wav file planning to play with the Amplitube features, but I can't get any sound. The master lights are moving and showing that its playing, just no sound through the speakers or headphones. The iRig Stomp I/O is not plugged into the Surface during playback attempts. Please help me.
tcnjexpress

Re: Playback sound

Postby oldbluejoe » Wed May 27, 2020 9:24 pm

Hi there,

since you are not connected to your interface, did you remember to change the output selection in the audio settings to route the audio to your preferred sound system?

If you have already done this with no luck, then we might need more details of your settings.

oldbluejoe
oldbluejoe

Re: Playback sound

Postby tcnjexpress » Thu May 28, 2020 2:47 pm

Thanks for your help. Right now I still have the 'Technology' selected as ASIO. The other options are 'Windows Audio (exclusive mode)' and 'DirectSound'. I assumed I was supposed to leave it on ASIO, but not entirely sure. With ASIO selected, the output device remains as ASIO4ALL v2. The left and right channel options become Audio output with SST 1 through 8, or 2nd output with SST 1 through 8. I have not been able to get sound with anything.
tcnjexpress

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling