Can't unlock anything

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can't unlock anything

Postby Marcodelpa » Sun May 24, 2020 9:55 pm

Hi,I have a Mac and I have
registered all products via Authorization manager
installed Irig HD 2 via usb
checked the plug in manager in Logig Pro x, selected Amplitube 4, re-scanned - validation result: successfully validated

still unable to select amplifiers, stomps etc : all locked except the default one

I have run the Amplitube 4 app alone, and still everything is locked except defaults
I have clicked on the lock icon which is grey, and the message is that the product is authorized and working without restriction.

Can you please help me?

Thanks

Marco
Marcodelpa

Re: Can't unlock anything

Postby garfy » Mon May 25, 2020 12:34 pm

Hi Marco and welcome to the forums.

Marcodelpa wrote:still unable to select amplifiers, stomps etc : all locked except the default one

Which version did you purchase? Standard, Deluxe or MAX?

Marcodelpa wrote:I have run the Amplitube 4 app alone, and still everything is locked except defaults
I have clicked on the lock icon which is grey, and the message is that the product is authorized and working without restriction.

This could suggest that you have authorised the serial number for the AmpliTube 4 Custom Shop version (the free one). Check the serial number that AT4 is saying is authorised. If it begins with ACS40 then this is what has happened. Check in your User Area for the serial number of the full version you have purchased.

Let us know how you get on.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling