Can I use my serial number of Amplitube in Mac and PC?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Can I use my serial number of Amplitube in Mac and PC?

Postby DarkStar » Sun May 24, 2020 6:35 pm

Yes you can use the same Serial Number. It will use up another one of your 10 Authorizations.

And, to comply with the EULA,
You may install and use the “IK Multimedia Product”, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on up to three (3) computers, provided that
(a) each computer is owned by (or leased to) and under the exclusive control of the licensee;
(b) the program(s) shall NOT be used simultaneously on more than one machine, and
(c) any computer(s) with IK Multimedia software installed shall not be sold, rented, leased, loaned or otherwise be removed from the licensee’s possession without first removing (uninstalling) the licensed software, except as provided in Paragraph
4 (below) pertaining to “Software Transfer”.

--------------------------------
Oops somehow I removed your original question

It was along the lines of "I have AmpliTube installed and Authorized on my Mac. Soon I will be getting a Windows PC. Can I use the same AmpliTube Serial Number to Authorise it?

Sorry :oops:
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling