What to download to use AMP4 in logic?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

What to download to use AMP4 in logic?

Postby benwah90 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:51 am

Hey,

Ive literally been at this for a day straight and can't figure it out ( great work ik multimedia for the simplicity of all this :roll: )

I bought a guitar plug in and I want to use it in logic, though I cant find the download for AmpliTube 4 that shows up in logic. Conversely I have also looked at the FAQ and seen that you can route your midi through logic to attach to the stand a lone application that downloads to the Mac, of course on the " how to " it shows Ableton not logic ( well done again ik multimedia ).

If I could please get some help that would be fantastic.

kind regards

me
benwah90

Re: What to download to use AMP4 in logic?

Postby dlgebert » Sat May 23, 2020 6:23 pm

benwah90 wrote:If I could please get some help that would be fantastic.

From your post, I read that you have a Mac and use Logic for a DAW. Without knowing what you are using for a hardware interface, it's pretty hard to troubleshoot.

Is it an IKM hardware interface, like AXE I/O. If not, you should post in the "Amplitube" sub-forum since that is geared for Amplitube software.

If you are using an IK Multimedia hardware interface, then which IKM hardware interface do you have? Knowing that will help troubleshoot your issue. For example, there is no external driver for the AXE I/O on a Mac because it is a class compliant device.

Dave
dlgebert

Re: What to download to use AMP4 in logic?

Postby DarkStar » Sun May 24, 2020 7:03 pm

[ Moved to the AmpliTube forum ]

Logic uses Audio Unit plug-ins, doesn't it? The AmpliTube installer for MACs includes Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3 and AAX format plug-ins. During the installation you can select which one(s) you want.

You should find the AmpliTube v4.9.1 for Mac OS installer in your User Area / My Products section.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling