Q: AT4 and YouTube through iRig HD2 ?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Q: AT4 and YouTube through iRig HD2 ?

Postby Cortamundis » Fri May 15, 2020 5:33 pm

Would anyone know why when I open the AmpliTube 4, my sound in anything else I use doesn't come thru the Irig HD2? I open youtube thru the browser and it doesn't play audio...
Cortamundis

Re: Q: AT4 and YouTube through iRig HD2 ?

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri May 15, 2020 7:02 pm

On Mac/PC open AmpliTube 4 and go to the Settings drop down menu. Select Audio/MIDI set up. Inside here, select the iRig HD 2 for use.

If you're a Windows user, make sure to snag your iRig HD 2 drivers after registration. Install these, then restart your system. Inside Audio/MIDI Set up you'll see the option for Technology, use ASIO and the iRig Drivers will appear for selection in the Output Device drop down menu.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Cortamundis » Fri May 15, 2020 7:42 pm

The IRIG HD2 is working, and I can hear my guitar, When I open it everything seems to be working but when I open youtube, I get a error on the video in my browser
Cortamundis

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri May 15, 2020 7:48 pm

Cortamundis wrote:The IRIG HD2 is working, and I can hear my guitar, When I open it everything seems to be working but when I open youtube, I get a error on the video in my browser

What platform are you on? Did you install the drivers?

Shoot me a message and I can take a look, but please note, support is the best place for any inquiries like this.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby Cortamundis » Fri May 15, 2020 7:55 pm

I am on Windows 10. I thought I did open a ticket with support.

I'l private message you.
Cortamundis

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling