Custom Shop Version Issue

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Custom Shop Version Issue

Postby cybermaster » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:50 pm

When I open Custom Shop, it pops up a window that says my version of AmpliTube CS is out of date and I should download a new one. I have version 4.9.1B already installed and authorized, and when it tries to download the "new" one, it is 4.9.1B again!

There is a similar issue with SampleTank, Custom Shop complains that SampleTank isn't installed because it wants SampleTank 3! I have the most current version 4 already installed and it seems to ignore this? I tried installing 3, but it won't let me authorize it because my code is only for 4...

Is there some update for Custom Shop that I'm missing? It is the version that was included and installed with my AmpliTube CS 4 install. I can't find a "check for updates" function anywhere within Custom Shop.
cybermaster

Re: Custom Shop Version Issue

Postby Napsac48 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:31 pm

No reply to this yet? It’s now November 1st and I seem to be having the same issue. It want the latest version of sampletank, but that’s what I’m using.
Napsac48

Postby supanorton » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:50 pm

Napsac48 wrote:No reply to this yet? It’s now November 1st and I seem to be having the same issue. It want the latest version of sampletank, but that’s what I’m using.

Your best bet is to contact support.
supanorton

Postby obispojoe » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:44 pm

Go here and follow the download link:

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitubecs/

It will ask you to download the new product manager. Run that application should allow you to download the latest Amplitube 4.10 release. The serial number determines whether you get CS, Deluxe, MAX, etc.

The latest custom shop app is 1.9.1 and should get installed when you install the latest version of Amplitube.
obispojoe

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling