How to bypsass everything , only use tri chorus?

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

How to bypsass everything , only use tri chorus?

Postby audunx » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:26 pm

Hi. I want to use the Fulltone tri chorus as an insert in pro tools and nothing else.
When I bypass everything I still feel that amplitube color the tone somehow? Should I click on all the modules in the "red era" and click the on/off button in the top right corner? Only leave the Rack A on with the tri chorus?
Thanks
audunx

Re: How to bypsass everything , only use tri chorus?

Postby garfy » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:20 pm

audunx wrote:Should I click on all the modules in the "red era" and click the on/off button in the top right corner? Only leave the Rack A on with the tri chorus?

That seems to work when I just tested it. Even if you switch the amp module off you are still hearing audio come through the cab+mics as well as the virtual room mics. Switching off (with the on/off in the right hand corner as you say) seems to take everything out of the pathway as you want it too, until it gets to the rack section.

I tested it this way: switch all areas Off except the rack page. I then bypassed the Tri-Chorus. Switching AT4 in and out of bypass in my inserts then made no audible difference, meaning that the Tri-chorus is the only thing that will, if that makes sense.

Hope that helps/confirms something.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby audunx » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:59 pm

That seems to work when I just tested it. Even if you switch the amp module off you are still hearing audio come through the cab+mics as well as the virtual room mics. Switching off (with the on/off in the right hand corner as you say) seems to take everything out of the pathway as you want it too, until it gets to the rack section.

I tested it this way: switch all areas Off except the rack page. I then bypassed the Tri-Chorus. Switching AT4 in and out of bypass in my inserts then made no audible difference, meaning that the Tri-chorus is the only thing that will, if that makes sense.

Hope that helps/confirms something.

Hi sry late reply. Appreciate your help:) Yes I did that and it works great. But I still feel that the plugin colours the tone somehow, but very subtle. Anyways I will use it like that. Cheers :D
audunx

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:23 pm

AmpliTube 5 also has a DI path where you could put the TERC.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby audunx » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:40 pm

AmpliTube 5 also has a DI path where you could put the TERC.

Thats cool!:) But unfortunately Im on OS 10.9.5 which I guess is not supported. Thanks :D
audunx

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling