Amplitube 4 won't open [Resolved]

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 won't open [Resolved]

Postby vaorozcocal » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:11 pm

I bought the iRig 2 HD and it comes with Amplitube 4. I installed and registered both products into the Authorization Manager but when I wanna open Amplitube 4 (Custom Sho opens instead), this won't open and I got no error message, I just click on but nothing happens. It is supposed to work because Amplitube 4 works as standalone application.

I have not connected the iRig 2 HD interface, just tried to open the app.

Using Windows 10

I am beginner, I'll thank you those who help me.
vaorozcocal

Re: Amplitube 4 won't open [SOLVED]

Postby vaorozcocal » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:54 am

The problem was the folder root on Windows. It had special characters like "í".

You can change the name creating another account with administrator rights (there are lots of videos in youtube showing that process) or just use that other account for Amplitube 4.
vaorozcocal

Re: Amplitube 4 won't open

Postby garfy » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:08 am

Hi vaorozococal

Glad you've got the issue sorted and thanks for posting how you did it. This may help other users in the future.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling